Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 March 2013
I bought these as a vegetarian fish oil substitute in the hope that they would help improve my brain power. Sadly this does not seem to have worked, however my hair and skin has never looked better and who needs brains when you look this good!
on 6 January 2013
I have been taking these capsules for over three months now and am very happy with the extra strength and vitality that they have given me. As a vegan who has worked in the building trade for nearly 15 years, I have never experienced problems (or refused) jobs that involved heavy lifting. These Flaxseed Vegicaps keep me in optimum energy mode throughout a busy working day, regardless of whether I have had a decent lunch or got by snacking on crisps and biscuits(!) I take Seven Seas Multivitamins & Minerals For Vegetarian/Vegan 60 Tablets too.
on 9 December 2012
These Flaxseed oil Capsules - appear to be working very well, purchased them to help with joint problems and improve memory - which they have done. Will be buying them again !
on 13 April 2013
Been having flaxseed oil for years and have found a product that is reasonably priced! Will be ordering again in the future!
on 13 September 2013
Would recommend this vit ,, really pleased with them and just what the doctor orderd
Worth the money glad I took the recommendation for these
on 24 August 2013
These capsules do as they are expected to do. Either way there is no disappointment or expectations exceeded. I order regularly
on 5 July 2013
Got IBS and looking for some thing else as taking omega oil, relaced these for the omega oil. Take one daily, easy to swallow,
on 15 September 2014
its great value for money and postage is not bad the quality is good so I am quite happy with the lifeplan flaxseed vegicaps.
on 20 February 2013
didnt make any difference at all, well only the face has cleared up but you gotta take 2 a day, don't miss a single day.
on 6 July 2013
Been on this for 2months now withe omega 3fish oil and my nails r fabulous and strong ,grt a+++++++,would recommend