on 20 September 2013
i have had this one for a few years no and its been excellent , its nothing fancy ,connects easy to phone and speaking to someone while driving is very clear,my husband has had lots of expensive hands free but this one is the best.
on 10 December 2014
Purchased to make things easier when I am on-call and get enquiries when at the wheel.

I have a bluetooth headset but the quality is very variable to those that call me.

No problem with the Supertooth, as it relays the caller and my replies clearly and few if any realise they are on a speaker phone.

It also means that once stationary I can riffle through paperwork and staffing details to make sure that I have all the needed info quickly to hand without having to shout as was/is the case with the headset.

So far it has not been used exclusively but it has saved my bacon a few times.

I'm told that the call quality is pretty much perfect and difficult to tell that the call is not from the phone itself.

Probably not a good idea to call the Thick of It's 'Malcolm Tucker' on it with your maiden aunt on board...
on 18 September 2014
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. The SuperTooth hands-free car-kit is great. It’s so easy to use! There is NO installation required, no glue, no wires – you simply slide the metallic clip on to the sun visor and then attach the hands-free unit via the very strong magnets on the back of the device. With this flexibility it will fit in any vehicle. This style of clip also means that your visor can be up or down and the car-kit is still near to your mouth so you can be easily heard. The sound quality on this product is great, it’s very clear to hear a caller and I’m told clear to hear me on the other end. The SuperTooth Visor kit has voice controls so you can simply say “ok” to pick up a call, no need to push buttons, which is a real benefit. Once you have paired with the device there is no need to pair again. A clever technology allows instant pairing whenever you get into the vehicle. You can pair upto 8 different mobile devices to this unit, which is perfect if you have both a work and personal mobile. The standby time is up to 800 hours (around 30 days), which is amazing as it only needs to be charged infrequently. Talk time stands at around 15 hours. If you are looking for a cheap, easy to use and quality hands-free car-kit then this is certainly one that I would recommend.
on 17 September 2014
I came across the SuperTooth brand when visiting the Gadget Show earlier this year, and recall seeing the brand advertised in the media and from positive feedback by other users. I decided to trust the brand and give it a go myself by purchasing the Supertooth Visor Go.

I can now use my iPhone to make calls or connect to my iTunes via Bluetooth wireless connectivity using the hands free kit included in the package. With a voice answer technology, multi-point connection and echo/background noise cancellation, the SuperTooth Visor Go is user friendly and with it’s magnetic clip can be attached or removed very easily from the dashboard, or wherever you fancy positioning it really.

To set the unit up, simply connect the provided charger’s plug to the Charger port of the SuperTooth Visor Go. Connect the charger to an eternal power source. When the light displays red it means the battery is low, when the light is orange the unit is charging and when the light is green the battery is full and ready to be disconnected form the charger. Charging takes a maximum of 3 hours from flat to full battery.
Once pairing up the SuperTooth Visor Go to your phone you don’t need to pair it up again as your phone will create an automatic link between the two. When turning on the Bluetooth function on your phone, execute a search and select the ‘Visor Go’ connection. Type in the password provided in your manual and your ready to go hands-free! The Bluetooth range even operates from distance of up to 10 meters away, not that I’d recommend leaving the steering wheel whilst driving anyway!

The SuperTooth Visor Go can also be used as a speaker to play music via Bluetooth from your smartphone, or to stream music if you use an app such as Spotify, which has saved me from investing in an aux lead too.
on 11 June 2014
Really good hands free kit, I bought this as my previous one had broken.

This system works much better than my old system which was more expensive from Tesco! The sound quality is good, I don't have to shout to be heard and the audio quality is also good while driving I can hear clearly. Great product I would definitely recommend for the money.
on 16 October 2015
Really pleased with this hands free. I use with my iphone 4S, and had no problem pairing. After you have paired the phone, it will automatically link to your phone each time you get in your car, providing the Bluetooth is switched on your handset of course.

The device is a nice size. It is great that you can leave the clip attached to your visor, and just attach the Bluetooth speaker when needed. It stays firmly in place with the strong magnet. The battery life seems very good too. I have not yet had to charge used it, and have had moderate use since purchasing a few months a go.

The sound quality can vary, depending on your location and if the person you are speaking to is also on a mobile. One thing you should be aware of, if you are playing your music from your phone over your car radio via a FM transmitter or AUX, it will play through the hands free speaker if your Bluetooth is on. I do find this a little annoying, as although the sound quality is good for voice, it is poor at playing audio. I tend to keep the hands fee on the visor but switched off to stop this issue, then just turn on if I have an incoming call.

I find in some rural areas it can loose connection, but generally it is pretty good.
The only minor thing I can find a little frustrating is for incoming calls. It is programmed to accept the call if you say "okay" However, I find sometimes I have to speak quite loud and say a couple of times before it accepts the call. Or course, you can just press the green accept button on the devise to accept the call.
on 16 October 2014
I brought this product so I could take calls driving as was always missing them and couldnt get back to people when on the road due to the long distances I go on days of from work.

It was surprisingly easy to set up and use with my phone and once its paired it remembers your phone so there is no need to repair the devices each time. The voice control makes it very safe to use whilst driving allowing full concentration on the road. The Battery life is also very good, having a had the device for a few weeks and not having to recharge it yet. Also without realising when using satnav/maps app on the phone the voulmn comes through the bluetooth system also so easier and clearer to hear which made it very easy to know where I was going.

I can definitely recommend this product, it is good value, easy to use and provides a safe answer to being on the phone in the car.
on 12 October 2015
A disappointment. I could never find a location where the microphone could pick up my voice properly. It comes with a strong spring clip with magnets on the back of the unit, I think it was intended to clip to the sun visor but it seemed to me that trying to attach it to the visor on my Volvo was a recipe either for damaging it right away or leaving a compression mark in a very short time. It needs a wider range of fixings. A magnet is OK but I couldn't find much metal in the dashboard of mine. It arrived in the allotted time, no fuss or bother
on 17 August 2014
Bought to replace an older model pairs up very quickly and the battery life is massive . Sound quality is really good . Great product and fast delivery .
on 27 May 2015
Works well with good sound. No problems connecting it to our Samsung Galaxy phones although I have not yet figured out how to set it for automatic connection when I enter the car - have to do it manually. I have mounted it using the inbuilt magnet and a metal plate on the bash rather than on the visor as the unit is quite large - far larger than the Super Tooth Buddy I have in my wife's car. Also the blue indicator light is very bright and can be distracting at night.