on 19 February 2012
Bought this for grandchild very cosy and baby seems to love it - neck opening is good compared to some other 'bags' that seemed to have a wide neck. Overall good product keeps baby warm (without being too hot) without the need for lots of blankets
on 5 January 2013
Now let me start by saying that when I purchased this sleeping bag, I paid less than £10 for it and I am really surprised to see it now at £27.99!!

This being said, the sleeping back turns into an "over- sleepsuit" or pram suit which is very practical. It is cosy and a large size thus allowing for plenty of growth without restraining movement. My daughter loves the fleece feel of this item and prefers when it is made up as a jumpsuit (she is 4 months and has plenty of room).

The item is also very useful if baby has to travel in a car seat early in the morning or late in the evening.

Good buy though the new price is a little off putting.
on 3 July 2014
The Baby Boum range does seem to run large, size-wise. The fleece versions of these bodysuits in 0-9 mths required a bit of sleeve-rolling to fit my 5 m-o, but then I think it's more economical to have things your baby will grow into over time. The zipper design is for converting the garment from a bag to a 'jumpsuit' with separate legs. I wasn't sure about the zipper at first, as it remains open; you can't then zip the legs closed. But the zip opening is quite handy for gaining access for a nappy change, and the rest of the time I suppose it provides ventilation. Did I mention how cute and snug baby looks in one of these? The more colourful styles are just beautiful.
on 29 December 2014
I assumed the sleeping bag had separate legs that you could zip up on the inside leg. This is like a normal sleeping bag, it
zips up the middle in the front and the back. You can unzip it to the baby's crotch, but the section on the inside of the baby's legs remains open and cannot be zipped up. Despite that you can still use it to transport sleeping baby in/out of car seat. Haven't used it yet, it looks nice and the quality seems good.
on 9 January 2013
Bought as Christmas present to keep small baby warm during cold nights. Great that it can be converted to a bag or sleepsuit. Delivered promptly and value for money.
on 17 January 2013
Our baby likes it he feels so confortable on these cold days. Also the ability of split it on the legs helps a lot when you need to move him on your car.
on 21 August 2014
doesn't have 'legs' as shown in pic, just a zipper that opens but then leaves the inside leg open