Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: White (White/Platinum 147)|Change

on 24 February 2013
I always buy K-Swiss tennis shoes because the sizing and fit are thankfully reliably consistent regardless of style. The shoes give excellent support and traction, last very well despite hard wear, are affordably priced and offer the simple. un-fussy styling I prefer.
on 24 April 2012
Really lovely trainers - they have lived up to expectations. Simple, classic and comfortable, they have a good instep which is important as I have problems with my achilles heels.
on 9 July 2013
I have had these trainers now for 2 years........ they are as good as new!! And they have had some wear!! Also did the unmentionable of putting them in the washing machine yesterday as they had gotten very dirty, my fault as had used them at the stables........ and they washed up like new, I am not recommending every body does this, just saying that I took a chance and they are no worse and very clean again after a wash at 30% and left to dry naturally in the sun. I am very pleased with them they have wonderful support and I can have them on my feet for hours without feeling it, also worn them on long haul flights, walked for miles and really appreciated the support that they give, can't praise them enough!! Always buy K swiss because they always fit so well this is second pair I have purchased, the first ones I left behind in a Hotel!!! Long may they continue to produce them!
on 18 July 2013
I first bought these last summer and they've been excellent - superb fit, very comfortable, great grip on clay. I was told the only problem with K-Swiss was that the sole wore out quite quickly but I haven't noticed any real difference after using them on average 5 hours a week all year. I folllowed advice and got one size larger - I take a 6.5/7 in shoes and bought an 8 - and I'd recommend doing this as feet swell a lot when you play. I've got one foot half a size smaller than the other but that was easily solved by adding an extra insole and both shoes fit very well.
on 16 July 2013
This is my third pair of K Swiss Trainers over the last few years. I am loyal to this brand as I find them excellent value for money and extremely comfortable. I still have my previous two pairs as they are also extremely hard wearing but are really only suitable now for dog walking. I needed a smart new pair to take on holiday. I am happy to recommend K Swiss Trainers
on 24 June 2012
Brilliant trainers for any use. The last pair lasted about 6 years of wear and the leather top was just as new, hope these last as long. They are very comfortable to wear and clean well.
on 12 June 2013
I would recommend these tennis shoes to anyone who needs support and comfort. These were recommended to me by a fitness instructor and I can't thank her enough. I suffer with severe feet problems and these shoes enable me to do my work outs without the usual pain on the bottom if my feet.
on 10 September 2012
I have bought three pairs of these now as I play tennis a lot. They last about three years when used 2-3 times a week. They are very comfortable and not as expensive as some other makes.
on 12 December 2013
Have bought 3 pairs in 3 years and they fit well and grip in damp weather and are so comfortable. Have tried other brands but K Swiss are the best for tennis all year round.
on 22 September 2014
These trainers were perfect. After buying my tennis shoes (which I actually use for cricket and indoor sports) from my local sports shop for many years, I struggled to find any good quality tennis trainers anywhere within a reasonable distance when it closed down a little while ago. Buying the shoes off the internet was my last resort but am so glad I did.
They are worth the money: they are stong, very supportive and well padded. They have a very thick soul which means they give you a bit more height. They are incredibly light ( so much so that the postman didn't believe they were trainers). My only quibble was with the length of the laces and quality, they are a little short considering the fairly wide tongue area and the laces appear a little cheap. They are the type however that seem to be used on all tennis shoes now so I wouldn't expect much better from any other type of shoe. I have not worn them for a long periods of time or in any real high impact work so I still have some testing to do but I'm sure they'll be fine.
The dispatch of the trainers was a little slow but the delivery was really quick and arrived on the dot.
I would really reccomend these trainers.