on 15 January 2011
These lights are magnificent. I have them strung along my fireplace and put them on every evening. They are not just for Christmas, but enhance the room at any time or year.
on 26 August 2012
These are stunning, so pretty!! I couldnt make up my mind if i wanted to spend almost £30 on fairy lights, but as weeks went on I couldnt see anything i liked the look of as much as these, so I ordered them! As soon as i opened the box I loved them! Well worth it!! Very pretty with lights off too during day! Lovely colours, just beautiful!!!!
on 15 February 2012
These lights are very pretty and perfect for a bedroom. I have placed them around my full length mirror and they look very effective. They are also fairly bright, so are actually quite functional and fit for purpose too. When I ordered these lights, I also received 4 free cube lights as part of the deal - this was the cherry on top of the cake as far as I was concerned. I now have a lovely present that I can give to a friend in the future.
on 7 May 2012
I love these, they look stunning draped over a Venetian mirror on a chest of drawers. They are by no means dim, you could read by these alone if placed near the bed. They are so pretty, and though more expensive than your usual string lights are worth every penny. You won't regret the indulgence I promise.
on 4 November 2013
These lights are very pretty and the LED lights themselves are nice and bright. However the jewels are pale pink, pale blue and pale green. When the lights are on you cannot see the jewels at all and when the lights are off the jewels don't stand out very much either. From the photograph I was expecting, and would have preferred, the colours to be slightly stronger.
on 29 November 2012
The lights are quite lovely and the plastic gems make them stand out above the plain lights. I used them to drape around the fireplace mantle and had some friends make lovely comments regarding them.
on 12 January 2013
Look lovely in my green and purple bedroom. Fairy lights with beads attached seem to be the latest thing - I don't think I'd put them on my tree but they work well dangling from my curtain rail.
on 29 December 2012
These were bought for my daughters room. She loves lights up around her bed. These look a bit more grown up than just fairy lights.
on 27 June 2011
I love these lights, I have them around a mirror in my bedroom and they look amazing, exactly what I was after.
on 16 February 2016
Beautiful string of fairy lights. Very long length of wire with plug attachment. Lots of large pieces on there but very pretty regardless. You do have to bend the little lights or move and bend the glass pieces in order for the light to shine through the glass gemstones. Everyone remarks on how pretty they are when they see them. I also have a set of the amber lights and the two combined make your tree glow.