5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Chic light string, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Fairy Lights - Amber Chic - 50 LED String Lights - Mains Powered - ThinkGadgets - Transformer Supplied (Kitchen & Home)
I first saw these on a shop display in Glastonbury and bought myself a set there and then. They are much more stunning in reality than the photo indicates and with this seller, even with the postage, you still save five pounds odd on what I paid for my first lot. I have one set draped around the mirror above my fireplace and another underneath an archway in my dining room, they really soften the look of the room. The LED lights are a warm yellowy colour not startling white, absolutely beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful lights, 12 Nov 2012
The second set I have bought. Beautiful lights - I would recommend them. They look pretty even when they are off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 Nov 2012
You will not be dissapointed with these fairy lights; they are just as beautiful as in the photo. The best I've ever had.ThinkGadgets has some of the most lovely fairy lights I've ever seen and they are so lovely you will want to keep them on ever night throughout the winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking Fairy lights, 11 Dec 2012
WOW WOW better than the pictures.
I was looking for something different in Christmas tree lights this year and I saw these. I am telling you that I am not disappointed. They are like crystal droplets yellow and orange. The cable that runs through is gold which gives that bit more glamor and LED lights entwined within. I would highly recommend buy these lights. Looking at the other lights they are selling battery or mains.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 15 Sep 2012
I bought these lights last Christmas and had them woven through the staircase. Of all the sets of fairy light I have (which are many)these are by far the nicest and well worth the extra cost. They are well made and do not heat up even when left on for long periods of time. You get what you pay for, I would not take chances buying cheap lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 Sep 2013
These lights simply beautiful. Bought them for xmas decor but couldn't bring myself to take them down! They are quite heavy though, so careful where you put them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Lights are loved by me!, 29 April 2013
They are everything and more than I expected. I have them displayed over my mantelpiece and when lit up they look spectacular. They were my one extravagance when I moved into my new flat and have no regrets. If you can afford them - buy them! Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber fairy lights, 27 April 2013
This product is as good as they say they are, my only request would be to supply the product with amber bulbs so the ambience gives a more seductive lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Chic Fairy Lights, 25 April 2013
I was so impressed with these lights, they not only look beautiful and elegant they can be altered and moved independently to make them shine where you want them to. There are plenty of them on the string and the cables are long enough to go around a large tree and plug in safely.
The hard part is packing them back into their box once Christmas is over, but you can put them in your own box if you wish.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars really Pretty, 19 Mar 2013
I have hung these over my fire place - and they really brighten up the room. They are there all year round as they are so pretty. The lights sparkle of the glass baubles.

ARRAY(0xafa855bc)