on 2 April 2010
I originally bought these gloves for myself, assuming that the "one size fits all" tag meant they would be ok for women too (the other thinsulate fingerless gloves on Amazon were listed as men's). When they arrived they too turned out to be for men also, far too big for me.

I ended up giving these to my father, who likes them a lot. Just be aware that though the description does not specify male or female, these gloves are actually men's size.
on 16 December 2011
It's a brilliant item and well-worth it's money. My very only single complaint is that the ends of the fingers' threads become visible quite quickly, so it unwinds slightly at the ends. Just cut the thread with scissors and it's no problem.

A good buy. Would recommend.

EDIT: 08/03/2013 - Still going strong. Gloves in good condition after almost daily use. Very happy with this purchase.
on 22 December 2014
The gloves are warm but, the grip sections do not last long had mine a couple of months and the grip sections have fallen off, to be honest they look like they have been stitched on by a class of infants in the lunch hour! not an isolated case as i bought 2 pairs on the feed back they had, so please be aware, would i buy them again, a big fat NO!
on 26 March 2015
Bought these for work, my thinking was that night shifts and heavy stock to be moved about, finger-less gloves would be a decent idea. However when they arrived, and they arrived in decent time, they were clearly a knock off product/fake insulate, which you could see instantly from the logo which was poorly stitched to the gloves, not only was the logo poorly stitched, but the 'grip' on the palm side of the glove looked as though they were not measured out for the palm and just torn from the fabric used, each of the palm grips were different sizes and shapes and the stritching didn't seem to do it any justice, with some section being right at the edge and other parts 5-6mm away making it look terrible. The fingers were not even stitched together on at least 2 of the fingers along the sides. didn't feel warm when put on so they never made it to work with me, I could't describe how good, or more than likely bad they would be there.

Be careful if you do buy them, as soon as you take the small label off the gloves (and it is small) you can not return or you can't get a refund, something like that, which means you're stuck with a useless pair of gloves which I'm sure you probably wouldn't be able to find much use for.

Over all a terrible and fake product that should not be sold to anybody
on 20 October 2010
The gloves are large as stated in other reviews but this was fine as they are more comfortable this way. I bought these to wear while running and they fit the bill nicely. The palm grip is good as it means I can still hold a water bottle without it slipping. Keep hands very warm too.
on 16 December 2014
very disappointed poor quality and certainly not worth £7.99 - but i suppose they will do the job - i oringinally bought these two years ago from the same supplier and the quality was much better - certainly wouldn't buy again - perhaps only worth about £ 3 - £ 4 at best
on 27 February 2014
I bought these for the obvious reason, to keep my hands warn. They do work and quite well. The only problem is, the grip are peeling off after just a few weeks. I have to cut bits off almost every other day. I don't use them for work, it's just in and out of my pockets and picking up the occasional item. Not really very impressed from a make that I have used for many years.
on 9 November 2012
These mitts were exactly what I wanted to buy for my husband, especially for walking the dogs in cold weather. You can still use your hands properly with your fingers free. They are strong and warm and just the job. One tiny problem is the stitching around the end of the fingers doesn't seem to be finished off properly. I will be doing a bit of oversewing I think.
on 28 August 2013
My daughter suffers from Reynaud's disease and her hands are always cold so these gloves are just what she needs
on 5 December 2013
The gloves are warm. They are badly made, not just that the stitching is falling apart but the pattern cutting is wrong even the labels look 'dodgy'. Of course they may not be fakes, they may just be incredibly badly made. So, warm but falling apart...