5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased
I've filled up 2 40-pocket folders with Sheet Music and was reluctant to start a 3rd one.
I was a little apprehensive at the 2 contrasting reviews, but decided to give it go.

I was pleased at how good it is. Most clear folders are not that great quality anyway.

- this one has quite a thick cover with a pocket at the front and spine.
- It...
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by Happy Chappy

1.0 out of 5 stars Premium Quality 100 Pocket A4 Display Book
I recently bought this item but was very disappointed. It was much dearer than the Rexel Binders I have and not such good quality. I wanted a 100 pocket display book and thought this would have a much better quality cover - very disappointed. The front cover pocket does not look very sturdy either. Would not buy again. J. Scott, Leighton Buzzard
Published on 6 Oct. 2011 by J. Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Premium Quality 100 Pocket A4 Display Book Folder - Arpan (Office Product)

- this one has quite a thick cover with a pocket at the front and spine.
- It has got a very thick spine, about 6cms
- its pockets are no worse than any of the normal folders that I would pick up from tesco, WH Smith..etc..

Ok here's what happened.
I managed to fill up most of the 100 pockets and was slightly concern that it won't stay on the piano due to its thickness. However, i was pleasantly surprised that not only did it stay perfectly well on the piano,
the folder stayed opened at any page that I needed, including the first few and last few pages.

all in all, very happy with it.

and it was well packaged and delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Dec. 2010
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Although I had previously purchased several of the slightly larger and differently-styled 120 pocket folders, and wanted a few more, they were out of stock and I ordered a small quantity of this style in 3 different sizes.

The covers are semi-rigid although quite thick enough to make them self-supporting when nearly filled. The front panel has a pocket for a full-sized A4 cover sheet and the side-panel has another which is full A4 in length but much narrower. The sleeves are grouped in bundles of 10 and 'centre-stitched' to create groups of 20. The material is reasonably thick and substantial and will stand up to reasonable use. They are not likely to tear on insertion or removal of content pages which, with this style of folder, could happen with the thinner ones.

They could be of use for students with research or reference material, for salespeople needing to display product brochures etc.

Not cheap and not overly expensive either, they are good value for money, excellent quality and recommended.

The service from this supplier has always been excellent and goods arrive over- rather than under-packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 28 April 2014
I was no longer able to buy a 100 pocket display book locally, so came online to purchase one. Thank goodness for the internet! The booklet was exactly what I wanted, at a very reasonable price. Arrived promptly. Only thing I couldn't see was the ability to ask for a specific colour ... which is important to me as I used one display booklet per year and having different colours for each year is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 18 Oct. 2013
Before I ordered this product I thought it was a bit expensive when compared to some of the other clear pocket folders. However, it was the only one I could find with 100 pages.

How glad I am now though, the quality of the leaves is far superior and I am sure as a consequence it will last far longer.

This is a great product and I will soon be ordering 2 more and as long as you don't mind the flexible cover you should be pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and will be purchasing more!, 2 July 2013
I spent a long time looking in shops for a display book which would hold 100 pockets of my university work in. As I failed to find the perfect one I found this one on Amazon and it is exactly what I was looking for! I didn't mind which colour I received and I got red which looks great! The pockets are of good quality and paper does not slip out of them. Overall a great product, good quality and I will be ordering one again soon for my work!

4.0 out of 5 stars No cover pocket., 19 Mar. 2013
The photo suggests that this folder had cover and spine pockets - but it doesn't.
Apart from that it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filing books, 30 Mar. 2014
I loved them and found no difference when compared against previous tiger books.....apart from lower price which endeared me to them muchly!! Only quibble is that all 4 I ordered were black which I hate - no choice of colour offered and no randomness apparently...but they're display books, they're well made and they'll do the job....I'm happy....Squirrel 59 - Sun 30.3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically they do what they are meant to do and a good value price, 29 Mar. 2015
These display folders were exactly what I needed to file away articles saved from magazines. They have simple clear pockets accessed from the top into which you can slide pieces of paper. Basically they do what they are meant to do and a good value price. Delivery was prompt and they were well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price!, 12 Jan. 2014
This item is exactly what I was looking for. The folder has a nice plastic-like cover which makes it quite flexible. Additionally the pages sit flat without having to put a paperweight on top of them which is a big bonus. The delivery was prompt, arriving 3 days after ordering - couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Mar. 2013
Ideal for filing my husband's bagpipe music. Holds all that he needs for his practices and other music that he compiles. Been looking for one like this for a long time so at long last we have it. Think I will buy some more to keep in hand for future use for his music collection.