on 2 December 2009
I bought this DVD as a part of the Michael Jackson Mega Box [DVD] [2009]. There don't seem to be any reviews up for this yet though so thought I'd get something up so people know what they're buying. Rather than me write my own opinions though here are some quotes from Amazon US's review of the product:

"this came as part of my mega-box set i received the other day!

i can hardly fathom all the crowds that followed mj everywhere he went - that must have been so exhilarating, yet tiring at times for him to hear squeals and shouts everywhere he went - even just on ordinary errands like shopping. the scene when he was in the hotel, there were lots of screaming fans below his room - wow, you can tell that mj was really loved.

one of my favorite parts was when fans were watching him shopping and they kept saying, "i love you michael," and he turned and faced them and said, "i love you too." he looked right at them as he said it, turning around. it was quite cool - he was so loving and patient with adoring fans.

some footage on here is definitely shaky, but i agree with another reviewer who said that it may just be because the fan was filming michael jackson - how thrilling would that be?! i personally love the homemade look!

i loved getting a view of mj outside of concerts and the music films he did - although of course they are fabulous - it was cool to see him shopping and doing other things.

i recommend this - but i'm glad i got it in the mega-box set and not as a single because it was cheaper that way."

"This dvd shows footage taken from the cameras of those who were blessed enough to happen to cross paths with Michael Jackson. Wow! That had to be a day they will never forget!

This came as part of the Michael Jackson Mega Box set I purchased. I've done a review on the set as a whole but I will use part of that review to give you a brief overview on this dvd.

what you will find on this dvd:
-MJ out on shopping trips
-Michael speaking at Oxford University
-fans at an event singing "Happy Birthday" to Michael and also chanting "Sony sucks!"
-Michael at a hotel with fans outside of his window screaming "I love you, Michael!" and singing
his songs (Michael then pops his head out for a second, shows a picture a fan had given him, and gives them
the thumbs up.
-Michael speaking at the National Action Network Headquarters (NANH) giving a speech addressing racism, problems with
Sony among other things
It's nice to see Michael interacting in "regular" situations, outside of performing. You can see him revising or adding to his notes just before he is to address the crowd at NANH, being the perfectionist that he always was.

You will definitely be able to tell that these videos were taken by amateurs, as a lot of them didn't seem to have a steady hand with the camera. That could also be attributed to the fact it was "Michael Jackson" they were filming, though. I don't know that I would be any less shaky had I been anywhere near him.

All in all, you will hear lots of screaming, lots of "I love you, Michael!" throughout this dvd. You will witness the enormity and scope of just how big Michael Jackson really was, and still is. As one fan declared on her sign
"ONLY GOD IS BIGGER!"

I enjoyed all the personal footage of MJ, seeing all the love from the fans, and all the love he gave back.
There will never be another Michael Joseph Jackson...and as it's been quoted in the past, in speaking on the subject of entertainers, "There is Michael Jackson. Then there is everyone else". "

Hope these are useful!