4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Odour eliminated
Not cheap but has worked well in sorting out shoe odour.
I found that it spraying shoes and leave them off for as much time as possible. (Rotate shoes).
Smells quite good.
Published 11 months ago by General Gripes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by Behavioural Guru

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 17 Feb 2012
This review is from: Scholl Odour Control Shoe Spray (150ml, 24hr Performance) (Personal Care)
As someone who rides an m/c and does lots of sports I have experience with these products and long periods of wear with shoes, this product works well on reasonably clean/new shoes but when used repeatedly over long periods it does not kill the smell properly but mixes with it (in my opinion making it more noticeable and stronger!), the same can be said for all the scholl products. I shower daily but with my boots which I wear for 4 hours straight minimum this product as I say has made the smell worse over time, to kill the smell the only thing that truly works is the "Wurth helmet and clothing sanitiser" spray and leave to dry then use the green atheletes odor eaters spray to stop it returning, that is more of an anti pesperant and absorbs some of the moisture too. Thats my recommendation. The only combination I have found that works! Obviously this needs to be repeated, it isn't a one time fix solution, that I am yet to find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Odour eliminated, 18 Oct 2013
Not cheap but has worked well in sorting out shoe odour.
Smells quite good.