5.0 out of 5 stars I Finally Have Some Neoprene Wellies !
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by J. Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars No Wear
I have these Wellies for six months and I am in the process of returning them. Intially all was good. I had bought them for myself for walking the dogs in.But after six months the heels are worn through and the buckles are rusted. I had expected them to have lasted longer than six months being a so called quality brand.
Published 17 months ago by H. Lloyd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Finally Have Some Neoprene Wellies !, 1 Mar 2011
J. Blue (Bath UK) - See all my reviews
After searching high and low for some 'affordable' neoprene wellies, discovered Hunter Kids ones and at around one third of the price of adult ones and am delighted.They are nice and warm and soft feeling. It helps that I'm a shortie as their height is less than grown up ones, but actually size wise they're very generous so plenty of room for thick socks too. The only down for me is that I ideally wanted olive green and these are a brighter shade but all in all an extremely good buy.
Further comment: WARNING. Having only worn these a few times last winter and for a month or so this one, one of them is already leaking, somewhere on the seam near the toe and as I only use them for dog walking feel this is pretty unacceptable ! Dont necessarily expect that just because they're pricier than normal wellies they will be any tougher or last any longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wellies!, 3 Dec 2012
I got the children's ones for myself as i wanted shorter wellies; they are probably the most comfortable wellies i've had - I wear wellies every day in the winter and have been through quite a few of the main brands. Hunters are always comfy but these are even better being neoprene lined; can't really fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Hunter Wellies, 24 Dec 2010
Excellent value for money and extremely good quality - the wellies are so well insulated and the fluorescent strips on the back are a brilliant idea!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Wear, 26 Jan 2013
H. Lloyd (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit great price, 1 Nov 2012
G. Stewart (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Super comfy, great fit, great quality, nice and warm, only a bit shorter than a normal boot. At the price you can,t do better.

5.0 out of 5 stars great wellies, 1 Oct 2012
Arrived promptly and my son was very happy with them. They look so much better than my regular Hunter's, in respect to being warmer due to the neoprene. Size wise, possible a little on the short in the foot, he has less growing room in these than his school shoes of the same size. They are quite long, for a size 3 boot. My son is nearly 140cm and they come just below his knee. Will be brilliant for muddy dog walks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flippin' awesome! :), 22 Jun 2012
I LOVE my new Hunters. I needed some boots for walking the dog. I've gone through a few pairs of other cheaper wellies but found they leaked/cracked/rubbed/fitted poorly/where uncomfortable/didn't offer enough insulation etc. My new Hunters tick all of the boxes cheaper wellies don't. They look cool too :) And, the kids ones are a fraction of the price of adult ones and I think they're made just as well and look just as good. They fit perfectly. I was concerned about the fitting around the calves, but they fit amazingly. Nice and snug but not too tight. They'd be ace for festivals too. They're definitely comfy enough to wear for extended periods of time. And the neoprene lining keeps your toots lovely and cozy, without the need for thick socks - which can sometime feel uncomfortable if they fall asleep down your leg and scrunch up under your foot.
BUY THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wellies!, 3 Feb 2010
Got these in a junior size 5 for my son. They're brilliantly made and the neoprene makes them cosy. They do come up big. I'm a size 5/38 and I've tried these on myself and if they were mine I'd put an insole in. A size 4 would have been fine for him. They are a bit shorter than my Huntress wellies which have just given out, so I'll be getting a pair of these for myself at half the price of the adult ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cold weather wellies, 26 May 2014
My son adores his hunter wellies. Very well used yet they still look great and the neoprene meant no having to come home early because of cold toes. Won't go past these now for cold weather

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots, 15 May 2014
gatti matti (St Leonards, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought these for myself, at a fraction of the price for the ladies version. I have quite narrow feet and slim/skinny calves and these fit me fine and are really comfortable. I wear them for practicality rather than fashion and it doesn't bother me that they are a children's product and have fluorescent strips on them. I would buy these again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›