5.0 out of 5 stars Really Awesome Memory! (RAM) (plus Update)
Sehr guter Produkt! Ihr muss doch kaufen!

I strongly recommend anyone to get this RAM. Ignore those look-at-me Corsair chips with the fins and what have you; they're for kiddies to show off what mom 'n pops got 'em, or just for people who dig that sort of thing.

Published on 13 May 2012 by Yours Truly

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a matched pair
caused loads of problems on a P67 mobo as both different ratings (one was a 1333 stick) but both in a twin pack, XMP threw it out - how could this happen??
Published 14 months ago by pc guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Awesome Memory! (RAM) (plus Update), 13 May 2012
Sehr guter Produkt! Ihr muss doch kaufen!

This stuff is fast, sleek, and quality RAM. I have four of these in Dual Channel.. 2GB|2GB|2GB|2GB and they perform beautifully.

I know this is probably really obvious to most of you, but make sure (for those who're new to building) that your motherboard supports DDR3 at 1600MHz, although they will run just fine at 1333MHz, which you'll find them defaulted at. If you have unusual third-party CPU heatsinks, make sure you'll have enough room to fit this RAM, although you likely won't run into any problems. My Arctic Freezr 13 covers a couple of the DIMM ports a bit, on my ASUS 990FX motherboard, but there's really no problem with these DIMMs.

Personally, I think these DIMMs look awesome, and perform awesomely, so quit hesitating and just grab some! (:

5/5

UPDATE:

Well well well, what can I say? All this time later, and they're still performing "beautifully". :D Epic stuff. The technologically greedy (AKA: Enthusiast? :P) part of me, wishes I had gone with 4GB/4GB/4GB/4GB purely because I can - but being the logical person I am, I know that's just asinine for normal gaming.. 8GB is more than enough. xD ...plus, damn good price!

Anywho, boys, girls, men, women, and everything inbetween... these DIMMs are damn good quality, IMHO. G'luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but reliable, 27 Jun 2011
This review is from: Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 Performance Desktop Memory Kit (Personal Computers)
I've used Corsair XMS RAM in several computers now and never had a problem - it's good, reliable stuff. I'm not a big over-clocker so I can't say how much extra performance you can get out of it but it's rock solid at it's rated speeds.
Even though these sticks are rated at 1.65v, they run fine at 1.5v (at 1333Mhz - I haven't tried 1600) so they're fully compatible with Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture.

Fully Recommended ;p

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RAM, 27 May 2011
I already had 4GB of this so thought I may as well upgrade to 8GB seeing as it was so cheap.

Great, reliable memory. None of those garish heatsinks that 12 year old kids go mad for.

Seems to default to 1333MHz in use, have to manually clock it to 1600, not that it makes any major difference.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a bargain, 18 May 2011
Paul Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
I installed this in an ASUS M4A77T MB (with AMD 955 quad core Black edition CPU) which already had 4GB of Patriot G Series 1600Mhz RAM installed, the timings are the same at 9-9-9-24 and it just worked straight off. I battered it with MemTest86 for a couple of hours, there were no faults and it's worked flawlessly ever since, no BSOD. I paid 38.49 + p&p and at this price it's a no-brainer, FWIW in this system Windows 7 Pro 64bit gives it a performance index of 7.5. Highly recommended, unless you're an extreme gamer who must have the very best.

5.0 out of 5 stars High compatibility ganged CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 DIMMs, 26 Jun 2011
Daniel J. Harper (Lincoln, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Purchased 4GB kit (2*2GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3-12800) CL9 which are rated at 1.65V, however they work perfectly without any configuration in my AMD 890GX setup which has a DDR3 memory controller normally using 1.5V DIMMs.

As my motherboard ran the memory at a default 1333MHz (same as the onboard 1Gb/128MB sideport) I overclocked the DIMMs to run at their rated maximum speed 1600MHz, which can be simply achieved by either:

1. Changing the memory ratio from 6.66x to 8x
2. Or keeping the 6.66x memory ratio and increasing the HT Link from 200 to 240 MHz (HT Link bus speed becomes ~2400MHz)

This 2nd option requires further modifications as it is overclocking the system not just the memory, but this is best if you have a Black Edition AMD CPU as they have loads of headroom for overclocking.

When the memory is running at 1600MHz it is best to ensure the Memory SPD Timings/Latencies are set to CL 9
ie. 9-9-9-24 this will optimise the system memory stability. Often you may need to change the Command Timing/Rate from 1T (fine at slow speeds) to 2T.

The performance coupled with the lifetime warranty makes this is a 5 / 5 Star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 30 April 2011
I got this for my ASUS Crosshair Formula IV Motherboard. I heard this motherboard had issues with ram.(The Heatsink Fan would get in way of one Ram Modules way). I can confirm this does not happen with this ram... No issues whatsoever, OC'd to 1600 and no issues yet...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Oct 2011
This memory has greatly increased the speed of my computer and the pesentation and delivery was exemplary.
I thought windows Vista was not enable to receognise more than 3 GB of memory but it is recognising the 6 GB installed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good company for ram, 21 April 2011
Corsair are one of the Top companies in the world for ram along with Crucial.

I have this running at default speed (1333mhz) with the following:

Motherboard: Gigabyte H55N-USB3
CPU: Intel Core i3 540
SSD: OCZ vertex 2e 60GB SSD
HDD: 2 x Samsung F4 2TB hard drives.
CPU Fan: Scythe Shuriken Rev.B Quiet Low Profile CPU Cooler
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64Bit

All in all running fine and bought cheap for 4GB.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent memory., 23 Mar 2011
This is another one of those products that is difficult to review. You just plug it in and forget about it until it breaks. I can tell you that it works well. It has a an extended specification that allows it to run at a faster speed than its quoted (runs at 1600MHz instead of 1333MHz) if you have a compatible motherboard, without having to fiddle with any complicated BIOS settings. I have been using it daily since purchase on a PC that is used for gaming, and have had absolutely no problems with any part of the machine, time will tell whether it coninues to perform. I have used Corsair before, so fully expect this to last as long as the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Saving Ever!, 7 Jan 2011
Master David J. Scully (Wigan, UK) - See all my reviews
Well, what can I say!
When I first saw this I thought it had to be some sort of scam! Corsair 1600Mhz RAM for only [...]! Steal!
The performance I have got out these is second to none. I have matched them to my Intel Core i3 PC and they have created one of the best computing experiences I've ever had! Many users have to over-clock their RAM to get performance like this, but it just runs seamlessly. I tested it out, with 4GB of 1300mhz Kingston RAM it took me 2 minutes to completely load 30 programs (same time), but this improved that time to just 33 seconds! I would definitely recommend anyone to get this, and especially now seeing it's at such a good price! Not a bad word to say about it!

PS: Sorry for my excessive use of "!", it was needed!