5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus 2GB XD M + Card
I had a new camera for Christmas, but the card in it only held 6 pictures, which was a dissapointment. I was advised to buy the Olympus 2 GB XD M + card and its really good and it hold hundreds/thousands of photographs on it. I would recommend this card to everyone. Great buy.
Published on 4 Feb. 2010 by Mrs. C. A. Kerry

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub-Standard Stock? BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID..
Published on 11 Mar. 2009 by RG

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus 2GB XD M + Card, 4 Feb. 2010
Mrs. C. A. Kerry (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM Sentry Storefront!!, 29 Jan. 2009
Mr. V. Batura "Optik" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very good card, original. Works with my Olympus X 835.
Have bought the Olympus M+ from Sentry Storefront. No serial code included, so full potential of M+ cannot be used. Seller ignored 2 of my e-mails. AVOID Sentry Storefront. Buy direct from Amazon or from more trusted seller.
Can not give the card 1 (usualy people would read negative reviews) star as it is good. But hope everyone will notice bad review on the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy from Amazon, 17 Nov. 2009
Mr. Robert Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
I had purchased the same card about 6 months ago but it gave up when I tried to format it. This time I purchased the XD card from Amazon and it arrived with a load of waranty/instruction paperwork and was also profesionally packaged indicating a proper card. Its well worth paying a few pennies more to get the genuine item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Storage at a great price., 4 April 2009
This storage is used on my Olympus E520 camera. The image storage is fast and has the ablity to store around 120 RAW images at full 10mB resoultion. Works extemely well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 4 April 2009
Top quality product. Decieded to go for the M+ XD Card as it was a bit cheaper than the faster H XD Card. Less time to wait for the camera to save pics between shots. There's not a lot difference in transfer rates between the M+ and H cards. Both are a lot faster than the ordinary M Card. Works well with my Olympus FE-270.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value card, 18 July 2009
Tellboy (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fuji or Olympus XD M+ replaces the older cards which were marked as XD H.
Performance is identical despite some reviewers thinking it is faster. This specification processes digital information faster within the camera and is sometimes specified as being necessary for the panoramic function.
Excellent Value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 12 Mar. 2010
Product is great but it took over a month to arrive. Not impressed! I wanted a new memory card for my mums 60th birthday celebrations, I ordered the card on the 4th February, her birthday was the 27th February so it should have arrived in plenty of time. It finally arrived on the 12th March by which time I had bought another memory card from a shop, so what i thought was the cheaper option of buying online actually ended up costing me more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 6 Jun. 2009
A. Elsworth (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Does what it is supposed to do and very well.
Great price. Used for 6 months now and would buy another if I needed, but 10 mega pixel camera with nearly a thousand pictures on full quality, do I need another?

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub-Standard Stock? BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.., 11 Mar. 2009
I'm bitter after purchasing this, and annoyed at myself for being attracted by the very low price. Although the card arrived quickly, no instructions were included. Due to this, I forgot to format the card to my new Olympus camera, prior to 2 weeks travelling in Sri Lanka. 320 photos in of various amazing parts of the country, the card refused to soldier, giving the message 'clean card and replace.' I did so very carefully - there was clearly no dirt on it, but it's dead; it won't read on a computer either. I'm now preparing to recover the photos using expensive software less format the card and potentially lose the pictures. Maybe I've just been unlucky, (I've got 4 other (Fuji) XD cards that I've not had a problem with) but I will be investigating to see if I've bought cheap stock destined for cheap markets, or worse, counterfeit goods. What do I want? Assurance that I've bought genuine, high quality goods, and I would have appreciated a reminder to format the card too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji and Olympus memory, 25 Feb. 2010
Large capacity XD Card for your camera. Not as fast as other memories, nor as large. M+ as the name suggests is faster than M type memory but not as fast at the no longer produced H type. XD is no longer being developed by Olyumpus and Fuji as they now favour more widly used memories. XD was specific to Olympus and Fuji. Most cameras that take this can use micro SD cards with an adapter and you can probably get up to 8Gb for the same price. BUT you will need an XD card in your camera to unlock some picture featurs e.g. panorama, or to use the camera to record video clips over a few seconds (with XD you can record to the card capacity). Don't expect to be able to use the picture features straight out the pack, you need to connect the camera up to originally supplied olympus software to turn it on.

Olympus 2GB XD M+ Card