5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblewrap with lots of bubble
This bubblewrap was so reasonably priced I half expected it to be of poor quality but it wasn't, it was as good as any I've had in the past. It arrived in plenty of time and was true as advertised.
Published on 16 Oct. 2011 by Dawngabba

2.0 out of 5 stars And It Turns Out That Size DOES Matter!
Published on 18 July 2012 by Kekerusey

2.0 out of 5 stars And It Turns Out That Size DOES Matter!, 18 July 2012
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Based on the picture shown in EnvelopeMaster's advert the bubble-wrap was CLEARLY of the large bubble variety but I received bubble wrap of the small bubble variety. To be brutally honest I was somewhat disappointed as the image on the company's Amazon listing quite clearly showed the bubble wrap to be of that large bubble variety and that was what I thought I had purchased.

Perhaps I should have read the reviews first as one reviewer told the exact same story and told that customer that the picture was "for illustration purposes only". Very poor excuse! I contacted EnvelopeMaster who made no attempt whatsoever to reply so, quite clearly, happy customers are not a high priority for them. Unlike EnvelopeMaster, I believe a company selling goods (particularly on Amazon) should do better than that ... any company should do better than that.

I haven't organised a return because of the size of the delivery and that, inconvenient though it was to get a wrongly advertised item, I will eventually use the bubble wrap no matter the bubble size. However I remain disappointed as I specifically wanted bubble wrap with large bubbles (as per the image) for a very particular packing job and trusted that EnvelopeMaster would sell bubble wrap as shown rather than what they actually sold me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblewrap with lots of bubble, 16 Oct. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy bubble wrap, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Quality of bubble wrap was NOT the best. Very thin film. You need to wrap items with a number of layers of it to protect them.
Will consider an alternative in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Roll bubble wrap, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Was good product ,only down side was not 100m on roll about 25m short ,I only know this as needed 100m to wrap large furniture item,to be fare I did contact seller and they did refund a couple of pounds but did not offer to send more bubble wrap which I would have preferred ,also when I complained they where quite rude more or less saying I was lying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture shown is not correct, 8 Jun. 2012
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
The product is not the large bubble type of bubble wrap shown. When I enquired I received this reply:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email. I have looked into this for you and the bubble wrap that has been ordered is unfortunately the small, all our small bubble wrap is 100 metres whereas the large is 50 metres.

The picture is for illustration purposes only.

Kind regards
Emily Leedham

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for moving house, 22 Jan. 2014
Emily Mew "Emu" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
We bought two rolls of this to pack up our belongings in order to move home. To this end the bubble-wrap was ideally suited. It also works well to fill boxes which are already heavy in order to prevent them gettting squashed/crushed when stacked. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and so big woooooooooooooowwwwwwww, 19 Feb. 2013
Debs (buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Ordered one day arrived the next fast delivery or what, i couldnt believe how big it was wanted the width wide as have glass tables and stands and freezer and tv, this is brilliant the wider the better as wont have to keep taping bits together, as there is so much i will be trebling it over things to make sure its nice and thick theres so much you can to make it thicker.
For the price and free delivery you wont find cheaper, would buy again for sure quick delivery too.

The few comments people moaning its not thick erm you have so much just treble it over what do you want for your money its cheap as anything well i would buy again for this amount of money for sure AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++ .

Thanks so much what a bargain prefer small bubbles if the large ones accidentally pop you had it .but with small ones you got more around area if you see what i am getting at.Treble it over .

Yes i am happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 3 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Although it was quite cheap, we were not happy with its quality. Bubbles were easily broken up. Wrap was too soft and very sticky. Instead wrapping in single layer, we had to use double layers. As a result, we spent lot more on wrapping. We hope the quality should be bit better in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 28 July 2011
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
I needed bubble wrap for a house move and this product was great for the job. It was strong and durable. I managed to wrap all my personal effects, from small objects to 6ft mirrors. For my next house move, I would buy this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A word of warning, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap
Just a word of warning, 100m bubble wrap has SMALL bubbles, as far as I know, large bubbles only go to 75m, something that might not be apparent to many purchasers. [Hence lose a star]. The plastic grade is thin, so the bubbles can be easily damaged [lose another star] but you get what you pay for, and you do get a lot for your money [so regain a star]. The outer two layers were damaged but that was something I had expected to be far worse than it actually was.
May not be so good for large items that are subject to direct forceful knocks, but smaller items may fare a lot better. The low cost would make this ideal for simple insulation in a greenhouse for instance or to wrap items being packed into boxes -such as stored glassware or china etc.

1000mm x 1 x 100M Bubble Wrap