5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
This is my first Bluetooth headset, so I have nothing to compare it with, but it seems to wok perfectly. I use mine mainly in the car and it is crystal clear - good battery life too.

Generally, very pleased!
Published on 24 April 2010 by Frankthered

3.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase if the price is right.
Published 22 months ago by OB1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 April 2010

Generally, very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Mar 2010
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
Yes, a very good and well built headset. It is very comfortable to wear, and has good battery life. I cannot find a negative comment to give. When I wear this out, I will probably get another one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst bluetooth headset i have EVER used........., 18 Jun 2013
S. Pyle - See all my reviews
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
I have to say, firstly, that I looked around amazon at loads of bluetooth headsets........ I have had many over the years, and as i find that they generally last around 12 - 18 months max with continuous use, i do tend to shop around for the good deals! Have to say that given the review average, this one seemed worth a punt........ However, upon pairing it and using it for a day, every single person i spoke to through it told me it was near impossible to hear me through. I spend most of my day in the car, with the phone on the dashboard, so it is never normally more than 3 feet from me. However, even when it is only that far from me the quality is terrible....... It literally sounds like the I am speaking from a wind tunnel. This effect was consistent, whether i was indoors or sitting in the car...... In all situations there was minimal to no background noise, so God knows why the headset sounds as bad as it did from the other end!!!!! If the phone is within 30 centimetres of the headset, quality improves a bit, but then why would i need a bluetooth headset if i have to hold the bloody phone almost next to it for it to work???!!! I doubt it is the phone, as my old lg headset still functions better from 10ft away than this one does from 30 cm!!!! PLUS, the lg went through the wash last week, prompting this purchase, and survived to outperform this nokia ....... Would love to be positive, but this truly is total rubbbish when paired with a HTC ONE X mobile........ I intend to send it back, just waiting on the seller to respond....... Will update as soon as they have been in touch to comment on their performance. Fingers crossed it'll be better than this headset!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good head seat.., 6 April 2013
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
I have used other good head seat.. It's not bad i could rate it about 3 and half star... ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
this is my second one of these (I lost my previous one) but had to get another as I have found this to be the best available and I drive for a living so I use it a lot and find that it cuts out all the noise clutter even the radio in the cab brilliant product. Liam

3.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase if the price is right., 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
I purchased this model, albeit in white, for a great price together with a Nokia phone-holder so this review is coloured somewhat by the price I paid. Having said that the headset is subtle when worn, does not have a particularly long talk-time (5hrs maybe?), and it charges quickly. Where is falls down for me is in the execution of its construction. The ear-hook is a detachable which allows the headset to be easily worn on the left or right-side of the head. It does not hold the headset very securely and relies on a(two different sized) the ear-piece for that purpose. You WILL lose the ear hook at any time and the headset is thereafter almost useless until you find it again; the headset does not stay in place without the earhook. I have found the headset difficult to pair with a variety of different phones. It is not intuitive and quite hit and miss. The headset does have a useful volume control although the only volume setting you will really be using is the highest. Like most things there will always be something better out there so you decision in buying this particular headset may well come down to price. Would I recommend it? Sure, but only if the price is right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
This is just a good device. The earhook piece can't be adjusted (widened or tightened) to ear size. The talk time is just reasonable not great. On the top of that the seller has send it to me with the continental (european) charger. Luckily I have some Nokia chargers home. Overall OK. The price is accurate. I would not pay any higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bluetooth, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
this nokia bluetooth is an excellent one. very clear voice quality. easy to use. no problems with it at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this....., 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
Purchased one of these as replacement for BH104 which got soaked & died, wish I hadnt!! Battery life is very short, lucky to get a couple of days ( 5 hrs per day tops!! ) out of this. Disconnects from phone when it feels like it, or just completely switches off. Cheap & it shows!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue) (Electronics)
It works fine, it's easy to fit into your ear and it stays there with no problems. 4 stars, because the signal was sometimes interrupted when I kept my phone in the left pocket while having the earpiece in my right ear.

BH-216 Bluetooth Headset (UK, Grey/Blue)