on 16 June 2013
I bought this watch because of its water resistance. In this aspect, it is a very good watch. Its only downside is the fact that the strap is flawed: the pin in the buckle is too short, causing it to slip through the buckle and the strap to come undone. Not exactly a good quality for a swimming watch! I contacted Rotary who were not at all helpful.

I am going to replace the strap myself. Bear this in mind if you think this watch is a good deal!
on 25 April 2014
Love this, was a little worried I may have to replace the strap first thing based on the other reviews but it's fine. The dial is a lovely, simple, clean design first and easy to read. The date can be adjusted without having to change the time, not always the case on some watches. The strap is good too, love the little Rotary symbol as part of the buckle, although I thought I had quite small wrists until I put it on! I would have preferred a more matt finish on the strap, its almost patent but as it has softened with wear I like it much more.
on 28 December 2012
Great product. Simple design and very easy to read the clear face. Much admired.
Rotary make quality watches and this is no exception.
on 1 February 2014
Bought this for my wife when her previous watch of this type died. She loves this. Small and discreet, looks quality, good strap. And easy to read the time accurately. Also when I bought it on amazon for xmas was a great deal.
on 6 May 2013
Elegant, simple, easy to read, comfortable to wear, keeps good time. Relatively inexpensive for the quality of the watch. Exactly what I wanted, really pleased with it.
on 9 January 2014
I like the smart simplicity of this watch. It has a second hand and date but still looks smart and uncluttered. Very good value for the money.
on 9 March 2013
A very attractive watch. The finish is chrome (it looks matt finish in the amazon photo), which is fine by us. The strap however is poor; the tongue in the buckle is too short, and slips out. We'll have to replace the strap.
on 27 December 2012
this is a beautifully elegant watch with a clear readable face. The stainless steel case looks clean and smart and the leather stap is of high quality. I would highly recommend this watch.
on 13 April 2013
As I was going on holiday need this watch fast, it was superb well worth the extra postage. The watch is great also
on 8 March 2013
Lovely watch and Quick service . Like the date being on a watch. Like the strap. It tells the time correctly !?