5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
I am using a hp c5180 all in one printer , Iam happy with it in all , except for the price of the inks . at over forty pounds
for a replacement set . I have looked around for a replacement to hp and found that first call did a replacement which included
Published on 2 Mar 2010 by R. V. Dwyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Having replaced inks in my printer, each time I try to print, my computer tells me that I am needing to replac 'magenta' and will only print in black. I have tried both the 'magenta' repalcement, but to no avail! What a waste of money!HP 363 x2 Multipack High Capacity Cartridges 2 Full Sets of 6 compatible Printer ink cartridges for HP Photosmart 3100, 3108, 3110, 3210,...
Published on 17 Sep 2011 by Bunty

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 2 Mar 2010
R. V. Dwyer - See all my reviews
my printer . I purchased some at less than a quarter of the hp price .they came in boxes of six cartridges individualy shrink
wrapped . I have printed photo's and can see no difference when compared to the hp ink ones .
all in all a truly excellent product at a sensible price and as well as my using them again , i would recomend to others .
RICHARD DWYER

5.0 out of 5 stars decent inks, good price, 8 Mar 2010
Harriette Davies "talkingtocactus" (Chicago, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X2 Multipack Full Sets For HP 363 Photosmart High Capacity Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges 3100, 3108, 3110, 3210, 3300, 3308, 3310, c5150, c5180, c6150, c6161, c6180, c6280, d7145, d7155, d7160, d7163, d7345, d7355, d7360, 8230, 8238, 8250, Printer Inks Double Capacity inks X2 Black X2 Cyan X2 Magenta X2 Yellow X2 Light Cyan X2 Light Magenta (Office Product)
i wasn't sure whether using compatible inks instead of the usual HP ones would work, but so far these have been great, picture quality's pretty much the same as with the genuine inks, and at this price they're a lot more affordable if you're printing lots of photos or coloured docs. i'll be buying them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, 31 Jan 2011
C. R. Charnaux "Charnaux" (Sutton, UK) - See all my reviews
I used to buy HP catridges, but they became extremelly expensive compared to the price of a new printer. So, I just thought that worth a trial and I was amazed about the quality of these third party ink catridges. Pratically the same of HP originals. The ink levels are even recognized by HP software. 10 out of 10 order! Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Cartridges, 10 May 2010
R. Parsons - See all my reviews
Very good purchase and good value for money. All cartridges come with chips which means printer recognizes them straight away. Did a lot of searching for these and they are the best value/buy online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sceptical/Fussy User, 9 Dec 2010
I must admit I have had my HP Photosmart C7280 for over a year now and have always used genuine HP cartridges as due to my previous printing experience with an older different brand printer when using non-genuine cartridges they leaked or didn't perform as expected.

My son is now of the school age that he is printing lots and it is getting expensive using genuine ink. So I looked around and found these compatible cartridges and based purely on the number of good reviews figured that as these were more than half the price of the HP genuine cartridges and contained more ink it was worth a shot.

Cartridges arrived within a few days, which was good because of all the snow, and ice that was about at the time. Crunch time came when two of the genuine cartridges ran out and needed replacing. I put the black in and it was instantly recognised with the correct ink level, although of course I didn't get the HP genuine cartridge installed message but this was expected.

I then proceeded to change the second and again instantly recognised with no error messages. I also checked the software to see if this showed anything different with the ink levels etc. This did show all cartridges as compatibles although four in the machine are still genuine HP. It appears that once you have installed a compatible cartridge the machine register all as compatibles, probably because it cannot handle mixed i.e. genuine and/or compatible although this does not appear to have any effect on printing at all.

To summaries:

' I will not be going back to the genuine cartridges
' I would recommend these to anybody due to the quality and cost saving
' Print Quality appears to be the same, although I do not print photos
' I only wish I went for the larger pack as you can save on cost/postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Perfectly, 10 Mar 2010
J. J. J. Dinnis (Stevenage. UK) - See all my reviews
Knowing how sensitive HP printers are to alternative ink cartridges I am delighted to say that the cartridges from First Cells work perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!!, 22 Jun 2010
Bought this product after reading other reviews and can confirm that these cartridges are fully compatible with my Photosmart 3210, the printer displays the ink levels after installation as per HP cartridges and we have had no problems printing, not used them to print photo's yet so can't compare quality in that area.
Replacement ink for a fraction of the cost, just what you need with kids printing off homework constantly...................

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Bargain, 9 May 2010
A Kid's Review
Good Ink. Fast Delivery. Even included extra black ink cartridge at no extra cost. The only downside is that the printers ink guages are not accurate when using these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible product, 6 May 2010
A. Camenzuli - See all my reviews
HP ink is so over-priced, so decided to try these. As with others here, very impressed. Great price, great product - fitted into my C5180 without any problems. Will buy these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product Working Perfectly on my hp Printer, 30 April 2010
Steven (Rhyl North Wales) - See all my reviews
very happy I am using a hp photo smart D7160 I am happy Fast delivery to me all very good hp 363 compatible multipack high capacity cartages full set of 6 compatible and I am very happy, it and technical and advice help if you need it too
Very good price good printing it was my first time used compatible ink for my hp D7160
All in all a truly excellent product sensible price and as well as my using them again, I would recommend to others