5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Distant Shore (Audio CD)
This is the first album I have bought by this artist. It is really lovely and I find it relaxing and so lovely to either listen to while doing something else, or as background when having friends over. Will definately look at further albums of hers. She has a haunting and melodic voice and love this type of music. Look forward to hearing more from her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: Distant Shore (Audio CD)
I recently came across the music of Celtic Woman after dinner with a friend. I loved the harmony of these ladies and have since added some of their music to my albums. After a further visit to amazon I am now delving into the history and music of these ladies as individuals. The beauty is now turned to Gold by Orla.
I love the country as a whole although I'm from south England and the way in which Orla displays these simple but attractive songs remind me very much of the Ireland I love so much. The clarity and control of this trained voice is a treasure turned to Gold.
The sad thing is that this type of music is so little on display in our record shops. Many friends have commented on this well chosen CD and each time I can only tell them to "Get it through the Internet"
Thanks Orla -Your voice is incredibly beautiful-and I still haven't finished your first CD yet-I probably never will-It sends me to sleep each time I start listening to it!.
Now I must visit more of your albums

5.0 out of 5 stars Orla has done it again her wonderful voice is the best way that I know to ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Distant Shore (MP3 Download)
Orla has done it again her wonderful voice is the best way that I know to totally relax and enjoy life lets have lots more

Distant Shore
Distant Shore by Orla Fallon (Audio CD - 2009)