5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Sep 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Casio BG-169R-2ER BABY-G ladies digital resin strap watch (Watch)
I'm eleven years old and my mum got me this for me to wear at my high school. It's a really nice shade of blue, and is comfortable to wear. I can store all my mates mobile numbers on it, tell the time in other countries, and has an alarm, stopwatch & timer. It is not as a brighter blue in the picture but is really nice. The instruction manual is fairly easy to understand, but always re-read them. Ensure you rinse it under a low-pressure cold tap about once every week or two as debris and dust can sometimes get trapped underneath the bars on the front, however it easily washes away. Definitely a good buy, and quite essential for high school. Oh and it has a blue backlight which is really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great baby G, 13 Aug 2011
I just keep on buying these watches and this one was better than expected. Previous watches have had the strap discolour very quickly but I have worn this constantly for a few weeks now and it still looks great. Comes in a neat tin now too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 1 Dec 2011
K. Murphy "KJ" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter who is ten. I was worried it might not fit, but it fits her and me. Lovely colour and lots of tricks on the watch. Her friends have watch envy - perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio BG-169R-2ER BABY-G ladies digital resin strap watch, 28 Jan 2011
I am very pleased with this watch. It's easy to operate. The instructions are very good. The face is nice and big, perfect for people like me who often haven't got their glasses on! The light is brill and there are catchy little icons when it lights up. It's fun, it's quirky, it's me! And from Amazon, much cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof watch, 13 Feb 2011
Got this for my 8 year old daughter, she loves it. It can take the life that kids give it, is easy to understand and does not look too big on her wrist, it is quite chunky and she can't get her coat over it but she doesn't mind and loves the little animals that come across the top screen on the half and full minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 14 Jan 2011
Have just bought my 8yr old daughter this watch for Xmas (it's her 2nd one after losing her 1st one) and I think it's a perfect watch for a child with it being water resistant and shock proof. It's a good looking watch this one is a lovely colour too and well worth the money. I would recommend it time and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby G: Never lets you down, 14 Aug 2013
If you love Baby G watches, this is a must have! Practical, simple and fun. The down side; It's not as a bright blue as in the picture and it is a bit bulky. Overall I loved it and recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 2 Aug 2013
Rosa Natal "Cherry Blossom" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
the watch is beautiful and II like it.

would be perfect if the clasp wasn't opaque white. I would prefer if it was transparent blue like the bangle.

ARRAY(0xa718e4e0)