5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing accuracy
Depite its comparatively cheap price this is probably the most accurate watch I have ever owned. The only time I have to set the hands is at the beginning and end of Summer time. I check it with a Radio controlled clock and it is virtually as accurate.
Published on 20 Aug 2007 by KayBee

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
I used to have a silver version of this when I was wee so on seeing this it was a kind of relive your childhood moment, except in gold.

The watch is pretty much as it was and looks very smart. However, big however, the gold colouring doesn't half scuff off quickly, leaving silver colouring underneath. Conclusion: better with the silver version.
Published on 6 Nov 2010 by rowantree

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing accuracy, 20 Aug 2007
KayBee (Dunoon Argyll) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Its brilliant, 11 Aug 2010
Ok Ok Ok yes it has its drawbacks and its a bit "old hat" but you have to give this watch a Five star for two simple reasons. Number one is that it was first designed and manufactured in the mid seventies. Thats over 35 years ago and not long after the digital watch was invented. This watch for the time was a major leap forward in watch design. So you can forgive it for pulling a couple of hairs, its a steel bracelet for under 30 quid. Second and most importantly it looks Awesome. This is an iconic design from an iconic era. Whether or not you have a large wrist or small the watch will stand out as a brilliant masterpiece.If you DO like this watch search for 'casio combi' There are a few different metal and face types.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Jan 2008
Bjsmith (Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I`ve always had Casio watches. This is my second watch, and is very accurate cheap and reliable

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought another one, 23 Nov 2009
Clive James "Clive" (UK) - See all my reviews
I've had one of these for years and it's an old friend. It has lost the Gold colour off it but as I suppose it's been my only watch and I've worn it every day for over tens years that's not surpising. I've bought another one as it's not very smart when I'm going out. Also bought the silver one for work.
As for the daft punters that spend 100s or even 1000s on a watch, join me and have a laugh at the prats. I keep my money for the more important thngs in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, reliable and smart, 11 Sep 2011
Mart (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Casio AQ-230GA-9DMQYES Mens Bracelet Combi Watch (Watch)
This casio analogue/digital display watch has been around for ages. It's been widely available, unchanged in appearance, for at least 15 years, during which time I've bought several of them. None of them have failed me. Timekeeping is accurate to 1minute/year, battery life 3years minimum.

I currently have two of these watches, each of which serve different purposes.

The first is as an everyday timekeeper taken into some challenging environments (not underwater, although the spec states that it is resistant to 100m) which involve heavy knocks, including some to the face without too much complaint, and the digital stopwatch (small LCD display at the bottom) is extremely useful.

The second use is simply as a very attractive, slim and subtle low cost wristwatch for all occasions, the gold finish is extremely high quality, and the general style and appearance makes this a watch that can be used for smart times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour difference!, 7 Aug 2009
Have only just recieved this item, this iterm arrived next day as it said it would, which was excellent. Therefore, my comments are purely on first impressions...the watch appears a bronzed colour in the image, however, the watch is gold. Fortunatly, I don't mind about this but some might, as it is a particularly bright gold. Just a mention, as the colour difference is distinct. However, it appears to be a sturdy, well buckled fashionable wrist piece & I'm very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looks, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Casio AQ-230GA-9DMQYES Mens Bracelet Combi Watch (Watch)
I bought this for me,but i really should have taken measurements as when it came it was too small for me anyway,would be ok for a man who has thin arms and hands,so my wife uses it at times and it does look good and an expensive watch,the bracelet is a gem as you simply adjust the fastener,no knocking pins out.The date is very easy to read too,so if you are thinking about buying do,but not for big hands,wrists like me.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 6 Nov 2010
rowantree (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab watch, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: Casio AQ-230GA-9DMQYES Mens Bracelet Combi Watch (Watch)
I purchased this item on a friday evening and it came to my door on Monday morning, wasn't expecting it till the next friday..!! Absolutely love it, just started wearing watches and thought this was gorgeous and soooo cheap..!! It is a mans watch but im a girl and i bought it..!! It looks great, and is a great accessory to wear along with other gold jewellery on a night out, its readjustable strap makes it perfect aswell for a girl..!! the face does appear less gold and more cream though at a glance but on closer inspection it is a gold face..!! Love it...!!

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality & complete waste of money, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Casio AQ-230GA-9DMQYES Mens Bracelet Combi Watch (Watch)
the gold design is wearing off just 4 days of purchasing this item .... Highly disappointed & a complete waste of money :(