Colour Name: Gold|Change

on 2 December 2008
i have this watch a couple of months now and i have to sing its praises,firstly it is idiot proof when a mug like me can set it up with no problems,it has a great display and is very easy to read,loads of functions if you want to go the whole hog plus a 10 yr battery what more could you ask for at this price.
on 21 April 2012
Amazing Look!
Casio Quality!
Perfect for night-outs!
Big screen with time, day, year, date , 24 or 12 hour visual.
Green LED
EPIC RETRO STYLE
on 28 September 2011
I was really pleased with this watch. it was delivered before time in portugal =) it only took 3 days ,great price and was in a great condition. highly recommended!
on 11 February 2009
Got this watch 1 month ago and it works well and looks great i.e. classic stainless steel digital quality watch! Received quite a few compliments from my friends and colleagues. Solid feel to it but light-weight regardless. Funky&retro definately! Matches/contrasts well with dark coloured clothes that I usually wear. Stylish without trying too hard.
on 5 November 2011
this is the best looking watch i have ever owned if it was a woman it would be holly vallance
easy to use and at the price its pure value best digital watch on market and a looker too
on 31 August 2011
I LOVE this watch! It is like it looks in the image =) Perfect! Besides, you can adjust the watch to your wrist easily
on 2 October 2012
Very nice watch, bit lighter than i thought it would be and the face is a bit smaller than what i pictured. Very nice looking watch though and well pleased with it. 10 year battery too, i still have a watch from about 20 years ago still going on the same battery so this one will go on and on on it's modern battery i'm sure. Nice buy very pleased. I always opt for the free delivery option and was great, packaging as always is very adequate, i had a pair of headphones and my watch in one package and came in a well packaged box. thank you Amazon.
on 15 April 2015
Excellent product. Delivered on time and well packaged and at a good price. Was meant as a present for a friend, but I changed my mind and gave it to ME instead!!!
on 12 January 2014
I have the same or similar watch for the past 25 years and it has been keeping all my phone numbers with me all the time.I have problem in remembering telephone numbers and this whatch saved me many times . I wanted to renew my old watch with this new version and continue keeping my numbers because I do not know when i will loose my phone or been stolen ?.
I do recomend it for you.
on 25 November 2013
The only con I have for this watch is that it can be a bit complicated.. perhaps even fiddly.

however once you read the instructions you get the jist of things..

it actually has everything you need.. I am not sure if you can name alarms etc.. but wouldnt be surprised if this had it.

5 alarms, timer, light , looks good. cant go wrong