5.0 out of 5 stars CAT Anna Boot
A very well made boot, sturdy, comfortable and stylish all at the same time. They are perfect for wearing over skinny jeans and leggings but look just as good with skirts and jumper dresses. Personally I love these boots and don't think I could have made a better choice - I will probably be buried in them!
Cat Footwear Women's Anna Boot
Published on 18 Dec 2009 by Candy Metcalfe

3.0 out of 5 stars cat boots
the boots are nice and solid, warm in the winter , they look great
the only criticism i have is that they really would have benefitted from a zip on one side as its so hard getting them on and off that i dont wear them as much as i would like.
Published on 6 Dec 2009 by lady brandon

3.0 out of 5 stars cat boots, 6 Dec 2009
the boots are nice and solid, warm in the winter , they look great

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT Anna Boot, 18 Dec 2009
Cat Footwear Women's Anna Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, comfy, warm and good looking, 26 Nov 2009
I bought these in 'peanut' and they are exactly as they appeared in the photo.
They feel solidly made as you would expect from the Caterpillar brand. Soft lining, very comfortable and warm, the outher leather softened just the right amount after wearing them a couple of times. They also look very cute! Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 27 Feb 2011
Feb 2011- I love these boots, was concerned by reading some reviews as they are quite expensive and I didn't want problems. I wear them everyday now and they have become so comfortable(after a week or so of wear).Very warm, i've added my own innersoles to make then softer inside. I get lots of compliments about them.

Nov 2012- Thought i'd come back to this review and add. This is now my 3rd winter of heavy in these boots. Still amazing, only slight wearing on heel, Still look new. still loads of compliments, soooo worth spending the money on these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cat Women's boots, 11 Dec 2009
They look great and are nice and warm but after only a few days one of the heals fell off. They are also very heavy and difficult to walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT BOOTS, 16 Nov 2009
Paul Richards - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Anna Boot (Apparel)
THESE BOOTS ARE VERY COOL!
VERY COMFY AND COSY!!
I LOVE THEM GREAT WITH TROUSERS AND SKIRTS.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but slippery in the rain, 10 Dec 2009
V. LI - See all my reviews
I normally wear size 4 or 5 (i have wide feet). I ordered size 4 and they felt OK. After a few wears, they have definately softened and stretched to become very spacious inside. They look great but when it's wet outside, these are possibly the most slippery footwear i've owned (excluding leather sole shoes).

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but narrow, 19 Nov 2009
K. Jeffery - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Anna Boot (Apparel)
The boot was lovely - nice leather and soft lining, but the shoe part of the boot is extremely narrow, so they did not fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the fence with these boots, 26 Oct 2012
I wanted some fashionable, comfortable and durable boots for the good old wet and windy UK winters and I'm pretty confident that I've got what I asked for. However, I just can't help being a little disappointed!

Before buying these boots (at almost half the CAT RRP price by the way!) I read all of the reviews and decided the following:

1. I need a bigger size as they're a very snug design
2. They'll look great with any outfit - jeans/leggings/skirts
3. They may not provide me with as much grip in wet weather as I'd like but I'll take the chance.

Once the boots arrived (within 3 days which was excellent) I opened the box to find a pair of beautiful matte black, leather almost builder boots, before me! I have to say I was very pleased! In my excitement I went to try them on with every outfit I'd envisaged them with: leggings and knitted jumpers, jeans and a polo neck, thick tights and a cute skirt - the list goes on. Unfortunately, I'm yet to find an outfit they actually look good with - on me anyway!

I don't blame the boot though - I blame the reviews (sorry everyone).

Point 1: Size - they're a massive size 7 so I wish I'd gone for a 6. I've got average width feet but admittedly my calves are slim but I could probably fit both my feet in one boot if I tried hard enough! I wish the ladies reviewing the boots had mentioned that they must have quite thick calves, making the request for a zip necessary, or that their feet are wide as the toe space is more than ample in these boots.

Point 2: Great with any outfit: Well - as these boots are huge and rather "builder like" my stick legs look ridiculous in them. I can get away with them but I do resemble Olive Oil a little. I wish that someone as lanky as me had written a review so I knew that this style of boot just isn't me!

Point 3: Can be quite slippery: The weight of these boots alone should keep you on the ground but failing that, these boots have Oil resistant soles which make them fantastic for walking outside in the rain and snow. Admittedly they're not going to be infallible, but I'd like to see someone come up with a better sole for winter on a fashion boot myself!

In a nut shell - I am pleased with my purchase but am also relieved I only paid 58 for them as if I'd spent 110 then I just don't think I'd get the wear out of them, although, I do think these are a pair of boots I'll still own in 5-10 years time as they really do feel like good quality.
Just be warned: if you are slender then don't get a bigger size and also be weary that they may make your legs look rather stalk like. Other than that, fill your boots" as they say!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made to the same standard as years gone by, 15 Oct 2013
I have worn Caterpillar Mardy Fur Boots for years and i have to say that over the past few years the quality of these boots have declined greatly. They no longer manufacture them in the same country as when i originally purchased my first few pairs.
The heels used to be so so solid but now they are nowhere near as good. The heels wear down pretty quickly - and i am an outdoor girl, walking on rough roads etc. You cannot even bang in heel grips because of the nature of the rubber used in sole/heel as the grips spring straight out. The stitching on leather lets in water - so these are in fact not waterproof.
For someone wearing these boots in a Shopping Centre then yes you will get plenty of use out of them.
They do look great with jeans (and my calves are average sized) - they certainly would look a bit bulky on someone who is very thin. Size wise i agree that they are for the narrower foot although they do loosen up over time.
I personally love the 'builder look' and you get it with these.
Would i pay 100 for these boots? NO - years ago when the quality was much better then YES - as i did.