5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots!
Chosen by my partner, they arrived at about the same time as the snow. She says "Brilliant boots - warm, good tread, sturdy and fun."
Published on 2 Feb 2010 by M. J. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the loose side straps
Published on 14 Jan 2011 by tesskrose

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 7 Dec 2012
these boots are really comfortable and are very sturdy with a great sole.
they are a good fit so order your normal size, the only disappointing thing is that while they look good with the fur rolled down you can't really wear them the other way round as there is no where for the buckle strap to go and so it just hangs there.
they are really snug and keep your feet warm, would recommend to anyone looking for good walking boots that are nice to look at too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with it, 6 Dec 2012
Got these for my girlfriend on the lightning deals as she said she liked them for christmas. She was worried they would look to butch as they were Cat and known as a men's shoe make but we got them anyway.

They are not butch looking at all and are really soft and slim. So she is a big fan of them.

it was a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 6 Dec 2012
I bought these boots in the Amazon Black Friday Deals!
As soon as they came up, I thought instantly of my holiday to New York for February next year. It is going to be cold, we will be doing a lot of walking, and these seemed to be the best deal of all time.... obviously, being a shoe obsessed woman, I also seized the opportunity to have a new pair of shoes! :)

When they arrived, I was worried they would be a bit clunky, because of the size of them. However I don't feel that they are! They are comfortable to wear, and incredibly warm, which is exactly my reasoning behind buying them!

I am very impressed with them, and I would definitely pay full price for them too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Boots, 5 Dec 2012
My boots are very comfortable they are good to wear when walking my dog in the woods. Would recommend them

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the loose side straps, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Fur Trimmed Boot (Apparel)
Lovely looking books that feel very sturdy to walk in. However, the side straps have come loose and I find myself having to do them up at least twice a day when I wear them to work. As a result of these the leather of the straps has now stretched! If I sew the straps down, I won't be able to wear them in the full length style. I should return really (given the boots are less than two weeks old), but am reluctant because I am really in love with the boots themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong boots, 9 July 2014
Bought these for the bad weather-- strong and well made. A little bit bigger would have been better but o.k
with thin socks on. Not tried thick socks yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase !!, 2 April 2014
Stevekin (Midlands, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Wife loves these boots in the winter. Great grip in ice/snow. Luckily not had to wear them too often this winter !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 10 Feb 2014
My Hubby bought these for me for Christmas, they look great. the only thing I would say against them is that they are slightly too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love :), 21 Jan 2014
I absolutely love these boots, They are gorgeous and very comfy, Quite heavy but it's just because they are so hard wearing, I know they'll last for years and they were quite reasonably priced

3.0 out of 5 stars They run true to size, 19 May 2013
I am a 4,5 size and, as there was no size 5 I went for the 4. They are a bit small plus, I do not think they are wide (I have quite narrow feet and I don't think I can wear them with thick socks. I advice you to buy your real size and be careful if you have wide feet. They are also quite heavy.
Apart from this, I have to say that they look really nice, the colour is great and they seem quite durable.

CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Fur Trimmed Boot