5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots!
Chosen by my partner, they arrived at about the same time as the snow. She says "Brilliant boots - warm, good tread, sturdy and fun."
Published on 2 Feb 2010 by M. J. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the loose side straps
Lovely looking books that feel very sturdy to walk in. However, the side straps have come loose and I find myself having to do them up at least twice a day when I wear them to work. As a result of these the leather of the straps has now stretched! If I sew the straps down, I won't be able to wear them in the full length style. I should return really (given the boots...
Published on 14 Jan 2011 by tesskrose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots!, 2 Feb 2010
M. J. Green "Green Man" (Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars cat keegan boots, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Fur Trimmed Boot (Apparel)
recieved my boots this morning, ordered them in hash brown, they are exactly the same colour as pictured, i am between a size 5 and 6 ordered them in a 5 and there is plenty of room in them really lovely boots well happy with them and a bargain price of £23.00 on amazon warehouse deals, everything i have ordered from the warehouse has been good as new thankyou amazon your great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat boots, 13 Nov 2011
I find these boots really comfortable and were great in the snow last year. The only downside for me was that they are a bit fiddly to do up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catapillar leather boots, 25 Jan 2011
John Boyd - See all my reviews
Christmas present for my wife. really good stylish boots. Can be worn with the top fur exposed or pulled up. would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots, 28 Nov 2012
S. C. Henderson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These boots are just GORGEOUS! They look beautiful. The sole is very sturdy looking and they look extremely well made. I take a size 6 in boots so that is what I ordered. The label on the boots state 'wide fit'. Sadly, not wide enough for me, I couldn't even get my foot into them. I have a high instep and take a EE or EEE fit and normally a size 6 accommodates the width, but not in these. So sadly I'm having to send them back. I'm gutted because they are just so beautiful to look at. The fur on the boots that arrived isn't as deep as in the picture or as white, it's much more creamy/pale brown.

4.0 out of 5 stars cat keegan, 3 Jan 2013
These boots look great under boot cut jeans or with skinny jeans. i dont wear them rolled down as in photo as the fur doesnt stay that fluffy after a lot of wears. They are wide fitting so i find them loose but still comfy. I am a small size 5 and ordered a 5,so perhaps a 4 would be a snugger fit. Overall for the price i paid and the excellent quality i am very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Dec 2012
Lovely comfy warm boots. Only downside is when you fold down the top like in the picture the yellow Cat label shows so I removed these from being stitched into the boot. Quite big sizing just to advise others.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Jan 2013
tasmicat (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Fur Trimmed Boot (Apparel)
i really love these boots.they so so warm and i do not have to worry about slipping in the snow...i have very very cold hands and feet but when i wear these boots my feet are lovely and warm.(which is a miracle for me to say)..i want another pair in black but can not find them anywhere so if anyone finds a black pair will you let me know please?..super fast delivery too.(as always with amazon)..i never shop anywhere anymore besides amazon as i trust everything i buy on here...as for my boots..FANTASTIC...well done cat!!. i would even pay £100 for a black pair now because i know they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars trimmed boots, 16 Dec 2012
These boots are excellent, very warm and comfy, best boots i have bought, great service from this company, well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Dec 2012
I bought these boots for £47 in the lighting deals offer, which made them great value for money. They are very warm and comfortable. They are a good quality and appear very durable for winter use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›