5.0 out of 5 stars womens workboot for farming
Published on 7 May 2011 by march hare

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not long lasting
These are the most comfortable work boots I have ever bought, but the soles are not good enough. I wear them everyday for work, mostly outdoors, and in only 5 months the soles had split and let water in. I expected better for the price and make.
Published 22 months ago by HJG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars womens workboot for farming, 7 May 2011
These boots are really good.I work on a small mixed farm.I walk miles feeding animals,cleaning out field work etc so they had to be really comfortable especialy in hot weather.They have to cope with water,muck,stony ground,chemicals,machinary,sharp implements,being trodden on by various hooves and other feet,being bitten by pigs and a puppydog,climbing ladders and fences etc.After work I just wash them under farm tap and then at home I wear them for gardening,walking etc.These boots came right out of the packaging and straight to work,no 'breaking in;.They are light,comfotable and really look ok too!Yes,I recomend as a good workboot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Nov 2010
I had bought a couple of pairs of safety shoes before I found these. Like other shoes they take time getting used to, but not nearly as much as I thought they would. Within a week I was hiking in these! Very comfortable and they support your ankles well. They are pretty light compared to others. Easy to clean too. I recommend buying these for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top workboots!, 6 Jan 2011
Bought these in black a couple of months ago after accidentally letting a loaded pallett down on my toes, it's not easy to pump back up with one foot stuck either! Steel toe caps are great have dropped loads of stuff on or near my toes and not felt a thing. Grips are good, i was walking to and from work in the snow wearing these boots and managed to not fall over at all, and my feet stayed surprisingly warm. Also i never had even the hint of a blister from these, I hope they last and last because they have been so good, chuffed to bits with them:)

4.0 out of 5 stars WIDE fitting, 10 April 2012
Grace Swan (London, England) - See all my reviews
The boots are smart and sturdy as you'd expect from Caterpillar. There is no width fitting option listed on amazon, so I assumed they'd be standard width but when they arrived they were WIDE, as I have narrow feet this wasn't ideal but in no way reflects on the quality of the boots, it's just a 'need to know'.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, like a glove., 10 Feb 2011
Mrs H (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
For such sturdy and protective work boots, these fit so comfortably and didn't take any 'walking in', which I usually have to do. The lower ankle height of the boot allows easy movement and being so unrestrictive is comfortable to wear all day. Very pleased with these boots, love the look and feel, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 31 Jan 2011
Ms. K. Tait "Wigan1705" (Wigan, Lancs, England.) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality footware. Bought them to use during the recent bad weather and found them to be extremely comfortable and durable. I felt very safe on the ice and snow; the boots themselves are not cumbersome or heavy to wear and kept my feet both dry and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes :), 23 Dec 2010
This shoes are just perfect. Great Christmas present, and they arrived in time :) Merry x-mas from happy customer in north Norway :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually a DM's girl but love these!, 23 Dec 2013
Needed new boots for work, tried a few others and they either were sized for men (despite being pink!) or were rubbish quality. So decided it needed to be branded boots. Looked at DM's but preferred the look of these so gave them a try.They are fab, I'll even wear them at the weekend. They were sent as a wide fit but are fine.

Amazon did charge me VAT but refunded when asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars like slippers, 21 Aug 2013
I bought these boots for my new job. on first wear they felt like having slippers on. after a few hours the steel did start to hurt my little toe, however I have not marked down for this as I have to buy a size bigger for my wide feet.
I would recommend these boots to people who need for safety reasons, and people who spend a long time on their feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety Boot's a Honey!, 26 Nov 2012
Very happy with boots so far. Keep feet dry and warm. Light on feet so at the end of the day when you take them off you don't still feel as if you have them on!! Only one small thing you can feel it if you push down hard on the sole, eg hard digging, but as they have not got steel soles I suppose I can't complain. PS they look nice too!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›