on 7 May 2011
These boots are really good.I work on a small mixed farm.I walk miles feeding animals,cleaning out field work etc so they had to be really comfortable especialy in hot weather.They have to cope with water,muck,stony ground,chemicals,machinary,sharp implements,being trodden on by various hooves and other feet,being bitten by pigs and a puppydog,climbing ladders and fences etc.After work I just wash them under farm tap and then at home I wear them for gardening,walking etc.These boots came right out of the packaging and straight to work,no 'breaking in;.They are light,comfotable and really look ok too!Yes,I recomend as a good workboot.
on 18 November 2010
I had bought a couple of pairs of safety shoes before I found these. Like other shoes they take time getting used to, but not nearly as much as I thought they would. Within a week I was hiking in these! Very comfortable and they support your ankles well. They are pretty light compared to others. Easy to clean too. I recommend buying these for sure.
on 6 January 2011
Bought these in black a couple of months ago after accidentally letting a loaded pallett down on my toes, it's not easy to pump back up with one foot stuck either! Steel toe caps are great have dropped loads of stuff on or near my toes and not felt a thing. Grips are good, i was walking to and from work in the snow wearing these boots and managed to not fall over at all, and my feet stayed surprisingly warm. Also i never had even the hint of a blister from these, I hope they last and last because they have been so good, chuffed to bits with them:)
on 3 February 2015
A bit hard at the beginning but once they are soften with use and a bit of moisturizing cream they are very comfortable and warm. The steel toe is quite hard and does its job perfectly. They are very good boots and I'm very happy with them. The size is exactly like any other shoe, I always wear size 4 and this fit perfectly on this size with normal socks.
on 25 September 2012
These are the most comfortable work boots I have ever bought, but the soles are not good enough. I wear them everyday for work, mostly outdoors, and in only 5 months the soles had split and let water in. I expected better for the price and make.
on 13 December 2013
I already had a pair of these but needed new ones so I ordered again but when they came the left boot was tighter than before so I contacted amazon and they sent out another pair without charge and I returned the others even though I had worn them I was really pleased with the service I received and the quick response very good
on 10 April 2012
The boots are smart and sturdy as you'd expect from Caterpillar. There is no width fitting option listed on amazon, so I assumed they'd be standard width but when they arrived they were WIDE, as I have narrow feet this wasn't ideal but in no way reflects on the quality of the boots, it's just a 'need to know'.
on 26 January 2015
Love the boot but never has it taken so long to wear a pair in. With the right one, 2 months on, I'm still putting plasters on.
on 10 February 2011
For such sturdy and protective work boots, these fit so comfortably and didn't take any 'walking in', which I usually have to do. The lower ankle height of the boot allows easy movement and being so unrestrictive is comfortable to wear all day. Very pleased with these boots, love the look and feel, would definitely recommend.
on 31 January 2011
Excellent quality footware. Bought them to use during the recent bad weather and found them to be extremely comfortable and durable. I felt very safe on the ice and snow; the boots themselves are not cumbersome or heavy to wear and kept my feet both dry and warm.