on 22 March 2016
The only way you are really going to notice the difference is by installing a water softner. I've tried all sort of magnets, coils with currents they are all useless.

It's a placebo affect you think they are doing somehting, as much as you want it do work in fact its not doing anything at all to reduce any limescale from within the water and it certainly does not reduce Calcium or magnesium to affectly think you now have software water.

By Definition, hardware water is the amount of calcium and magnesium disolved within the water. I would say I live in a hard water area being from the South. The only way you are going to achieve software water from the hard water is through an ion exchange process - the sad reality.

Now that I have a water softner (ion exchange) installed it feeds all the taps right across the house. And one more thing it feels so silky to touch no limescale in and around my bathrooms, kitchen taps, etc. and off course my appliances are kept working at their best.

I hope this review helps with the true picture
on 21 January 2015
wpro magnet water conditioner. Proving to do what it says, and keeping the lime scale away from my washing machine.
on 27 August 2014
Fitted it to the water inlet of the washing machine, have seen some difference in the quality of wash.
on 21 June 2014
This item is very robust and appears to work very well on our washing machine, in fact we fitted two.
on 20 September 2013
cant tell if its working or not.cant see any difference.wouldnt buy another one.my opinion is they do not work as described.
on 27 January 2013
cant tell if it works as the water testing PH and hardness check kit gave the same result before and after installation​!
on 7 March 2014
Arrived quickly. Easy to fit. Ask again in a few years if it works as well as hoped and advertised.
on 29 March 2013
Difficult to rate, as this is a long term product, however we have noticed improvements to our hard water washing, so hopefully, in the long term it will do exactly what it says on the box.
on 26 January 2014
This was easy to fit and didn't leak at all and is hopefully doing what it ought to do at a good price - this was recommended by the suppliers of our washing machine.
on 19 July 2015