5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Received these for my son as a first birthday gift and thought they were inspired! So much so that I promptly ordered them as a gift for a friend's baby. Incredibly tactile, these appeal to my baby - who is a lover of a chunky necklace - and to all the adults I've shown them to. They are quite simply brilliant! They are quite safe, fabulous to chew on, they move and turn...
Published on 16 April 2010 by S. Evison

3.0 out of 5 stars Our baby wasn't interested in this toy
I bought this toy because of the good reviews. The toy itself is of good quality, bright colours and doesn't break easily, but our baby has never been interested in playing with it. So it's not useful for us.
Published 6 months ago by Puomila Anu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful toy!, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
I love this toy - more so then my 9 month old daughter! It is beautiful to look at - vivid colours and wooden (which I love) It comes most places with me, as it is quiet and keeps baby entertained for a short while. They feel lovely in your hands...I find them a stress reliever!

I am going to be buying this toy as a gift in future!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
These beads are held together by an elastic band! Not exactly what I was expecting and not that fun to play with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toy grubby with dirt you could scrape off - and not fit for a gift to a newborn, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
The toy is nice, but the state it was sent in is very disappointing. Even the plastic bag was grubby and presentation was poor. I had not asked for gift wrap, but most items are properly packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit hit and miss, 7 Dec 2011
Bhavini Shah "part time book worm" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Well made, beautiful to look at...but I think mine is destined to stay in the toy box and not get played with much! I would recommend it as it makes a change from the usual plastic rubbish that children are bombarded with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large and frustrates my 5 month old., 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
I loved the look of these, they are tactile and nice to 'twiddle' as an adult. Give them to intended consumer of 5 month old and he screams with frustration! He grabs them but they won't fit in his mouth and it drives him mad! I would go for other options especially at teething age.

2.0 out of 5 stars sort of pointless toy, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Got this after reading the other reviews, but kids were just not interested. none of them, from the baby on up. Our baby held it for a minute or two, but you basically just move the balls around on an elastic band. She lost interest very quickly and never regained it. All in all, a very expensive toy for what it is...would not recommend for the price. Also, it states non toxic paint, but unsure how paint can really be entirely non toxic, since chemicals are used to produce it...not sure I'd really want my baby biting and chewing on it...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›