5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published on 16 April 2010 by S. Evison

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a piece of challenging toy
I brought it cos it has good some good reviews but this toy apart from its vibrant colour it has nothing to offer, you can turn and twist it but there is no challenge for my 1 year old, he had it since he was around 9 months but he never really took much interest to it. Quite a waste of money. Even he is going to be 2 soon...he's not really interested in it.
Published 25 days ago by Chrissie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2010
S. Evison (Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Received these for my son as a first birthday gift and thought they were inspired! So much so that I promptly ordered them as a gift for a friend's baby. Incredibly tactile, these appeal to my baby - who is a lover of a chunky necklace - and to all the adults I've shown them to. They are quite simply brilliant! They are quite safe, fabulous to chew on, they move and turn endlessly and would be a brilliant addition to any baby basket - or indeed any desk as a stress reliever. 10 out of 10 - would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy! Although I use them more than my son..., 5 Jun 2011
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Been on a bit of a shopping spree recently for our first born son, and picked up these along the way. They are very brightly coloured and very stimulating. I can't really describe the motion, but it's like the beads are in 4 segments of 3, and each of these can rotate around (while still staying in a ring shape). I find it quite good for stress-relief! My son (who is now 6 months) does really like holding them. The only possible downside (and it may well be more to do with him than the beads), is that they are heavy, and he tends to grab everything and flapit up and down quite fast at the moment, so there is a possibility that a baby could whack themselves so that's one to watch out for - I wouldn't let him play with this unsupervised (but I can say that about all his toys). I would say from personal experience that it's probably better for older babies rather than the 3 months indicated in the description. I can see him using these into the next year. So the only negative as far as I am concerned is the weight, I still think they're worth a 5 star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
I was bought one of these for my son and it's amazing! Great for babies, great for my four year old and a stress buster for parents. Well made, safe and made of wood not plastic! Great value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars compulsive, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Very tactile, beautiful colours, and good size balls for tiny hands... being wood baby at risk of banging itself but all smooth corners, On the whole if used under supervision amuses baby for ages

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby beads for travelling, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
We got this toy for plane travel as its compact, quiet, not in need of batteries, and hasnt got any bits to lose. Its also tough and colourful. Only downside is that the ways to play with it are limited, really best for younger babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another brilliant baby toy from Manhattan, 16 July 2010
C. Halliday "3 sparrows" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
I've realised I'm quickly becoming a Manhattan toy addict, as my baby just adores every single thing I've bought from them (as my first two kids did when they were babies, 7 and 5 years ago). This is the usual Manhattan standard - well made, lovely colours, simple concept. The wooden balls are beautifully finished and the perfect size for little hands and mouths (somewhere between walnut and golf ball size, I guess). They seem exceptionally secure so I have no worries about them falling apart, and the whole family enjoys playing with them, including fidgetty fingers daddy who loves this kind of thing. The painted finish also makes them easy to clean - I give them a wipe once a week or so and they're still looking brand new after a couple of months. SImply great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But...., 28 April 2012
Mrs. P. G. S. Kuzev (essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
my son does love chewing these, (7 months) only thing is if you have a child that likes to throw things these are quite robust and can do damage !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
Lovely item. Very tactile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a piece of challenging toy, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars My learning disabled daughter seems to like it. Difficult to find things that grab her ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Classic Baby Beads (Baby Product)
My learning disabled daughter seems to like it. Difficult to find things that grab her attentions. (About 1 in 10 toys do. Pleased with the Manhattan range in this respect.)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›