5.0 out of 5 stars Football fun, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD] (DVD)
Micheal Sheen presents an insightful look into the world of football management. The actor is very entertaining throughout the 60 minute DVD and I particularly liked his storybook telling of England managers!

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD] (DVD)
I was hammered when I purchased this DVD on amazon. The consumption of a few pints of Doom Bar forced me to buy this DVD and gosh it is a cracking watch. The DVD arrived within a few days and it was the best hangover cure. I laughed, winced, and cried for 60 minutes. Michael Sheen is a legend. But one thing I have only just though about - Why the heck was Bon Paisley never made England manager?

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Sheen - You are the boss!, 7 Sep 2010
This review is from: Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD] (DVD)
If you have seen The Damned United and you have any interest in English football at all, this is a very entertaining DVD to have. Michael Sheen tells a story of England's most prominent, most loved, and most memorable football managers mostly ranging from the 1960s to current day. Michael, having played Brian Clough in The Damned United, focusses on the Derby/Leeds/Nottingham Forest manager to kick the DVD off and then covers a range of managers and their triumphs and turmoils, eventually focussing on the England managers and their ultimate demise in the industry. Michael even throws in the odd impression or two of his own for added entertainment. I found myself watching it a few times to recap the info provided and also because its just fun to watch and remember ....

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a gift for a Nottingham Forest supporter., 1 Jun 2010
Mrsjmlockwood "topaz" (wales, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent impression of 'cloughie' and all round entertaining performance from Michael Sheen, although this was primarily a gift for a 'die-hard' Nottingam Forest supporter, it would be enjoyed by anyone who has an interest in football, comedy or facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Class Act!, 13 Nov 2009
W. Afzal (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD] (DVD)
Having enjoyed his portrayal of Brian Clough in the Damned United I was really looking forward to see what this new Michael Sheen DVD had to offer.

I sat down with the wife to watch it and unlike me she isn't too keen on football, though she is a huge fan of Mr Sheen.

He is undoubtedly a class act and his presence in this DVD lifts it head and shoulders above any of the football DVD's I've watched in the past.

There was footage here I hadn't seen before and as a die-hard fan, that really was a treat.

Sheen's `England story' is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time and there are some great moments from Rafa Benitez losing the plot to John Sitton's now infamous changing room rant.

Overall, I found this DVD to be entertaining, informative and highly original.

Sheen is brilliant and if you're a fan of football or not, I think there is enough here to make it well worth a watch.

Michael Sheen Presents - You're The Boss [DVD]