on 22 January 2015
This bulb is DEFINATELY not for an oven, despite it's description. It exploded once the oven warmed up and was difficult to remove the remains afterwards. You buy cheap, you get rubbish. Replaced with correct one from B&Q. Now working perfectly.
VINE VOICEon 4 February 2012
It's a bulb for a fridge. It works, is easy to fit. It arrived promptly. What more can I say. Oh yes, and good value too.
on 19 October 2013
This is a standard Crompton oven bulb. It works well in my Bosch fridge and I will see if it lasts the 8 years that the original made. My only negative comment is that compared to the original, I found that the metal casing was not of such good quality and the 'lead' contacts were dull, almost dirty and needed lightly abrading to clean them up. I suspect I'm just very fussy! To be honest, I just didn't have time to get to the shops to buy a new bulb and this arrived very promptly by first-class post.
on 28 June 2014
Cheap and cheerful. One bulb lasted 2 week although the other is still going after 3. Disappointed. Should have used the opportunity to go LED.
This bulb was delivered promptly in packaging that kept it safe in the post. The box the bulb came in was a bit shabby like it had been sat in a warehouse for years, that aside the bulb worked perfectly and at this super cheap price delivered you can't go wrong.
on 26 August 2015
The bulb worked, since the small Edison screw (SES) is universal. However the glass bulb itself was much smaller than expected, with the result that illumination was restricted by the bulb housing in the fridge. I ended up buying a Fridge Llight Replacement Bulb from Sainsburys for £3.
on 21 December 2012
Didn't want to leave a review for this product till it had been in a while, and after reading some of the previous reviews I wasn't filled with confidence. I've had no problems with it though, easy to fit, and a fraction of the price of a genuine part.
on 18 July 2012
I bought this bulb to replace bulb in my Bosch classix fridge.
The bulb fitted and seemed to work perfectly.
I have seen this bulb elsewhere for £2.99 so really pleased at £1.45 would definately buy again.
on 10 July 2013
Does what its supposed to. A reliable lamp to illuminate a fridge. First delivery didn't turn up but the suppliers provided a replacement when I made them aware
on 20 March 2016
Fully recommended - it's cheap and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Some say moving house is the most stressful thing you can do, but those people clearly haven't tried fitting a new bulb to a fridge. Obviously not the fault of this product, but if I were you I'd book a week off work to try and fit it.