on 16 July 2010
I ordered these glasses on Monday evening and they arrived on Thursday morning.

I had been impressed with the look of the glasses on screen, but was really impressed at the weight of them when I received them. I had seen the same set on e-bay for a much higher price. I felt that even with p&p I couldn't go wrong and I'm glad to say I wasn't mistaken. 25 slammer glasses - now we can all afford to drink together without my having to quickly wash and re-serve. Excellent value for money!
Good quality and great value for money, Perfect for a party ! These glasses are quite tough and in no way delicate all 25 survived my 31st Birthday

The box they came in is great for storage when not in use.
on 9 September 2010
The products were just as explained and extremely well priced! But the service and how quick the item was sent was brilliant!
on 4 February 2011
Great quality, sturdy and well packed from Sussex Supplies. At less than 50p each including the P&P they are excellent value for money - highly recommended.
on 1 March 2011
These glasses are very good value for the price, they are well made and look like a quality item.
The fact that there are 50 in a box means you really do get good value for your money. My only
criticism (and this is probably my fault) is that they were slightly smaller than I imagined but
other than that, well worth the money.
on 13 July 2011
A box of 25 very nice simple shot glasses, a few arrived broken but were refunded the cost of the broken ones in price by seller quickly without any fuss.
on 6 December 2010
If you are looking for a classy looking shot glass at a moderate price and swift delivery, this is the choice for you. I ordered these shot glasses for a christmas dinner party I am having, with the intention to serve a punchy soup shooter in the shot glass. These shot glasses were ideal for the purpose and looked elegant on the plate. There is true quality in the product as despite one guest dropping their shotglass onto the dining room floor they did not shatter nor even chip. The package arrived quickly and was well packaged. Truly, I found it quite hard to fault this product.
on 24 February 2014
I want to use these not only for drinks out shooting, but as small vases for snowdrops at this time of year. They are ideal! They are weighty and look robust. I had one broken glass when I opened the parcel which was very quickly replaced. An efficient and helpful company. Thank you!
on 10 August 2012
These glasses happily live next to the bottle of vodka in our freezer and there's no problem with temperature changes. They arrived properly packaged they don't break and they look just like the picture. IOW Perfect ! Would unhesitatingly recommend.
on 10 June 2012
Really good quality glasses. Not thin / flimsy as you might expect for the price against 25 of them. They were a talking point of the party, to the point that i am surprised a couple didn't go home with our 'Shot' drink lovers!! Great buy!!