on 26 November 2012
Been looking for ages for small dinner plates, a bonus these were white. These are ideal for those of us that because we have large plates feel the need to fill the whole plate and end up throwing away quite a portion of food. Nice smooth shiny plates, very robust (so far)a bit more chunky than I thought but I am pleased I ordered them. Excellent fast delivery.
on 5 December 2013
Ideal sized plates for our dishwasher, which for some reason thinks that the standard size is too big and the moving arm kept hitting the top of our old standard size plates
on 18 November 2011
The plates were what I had been looking 9.5" in plain white. They have a nice smooth surface and are not over heavy. The package was well packed and much to my shock arrived next day!
on 29 December 2013
I was fed up with my oversized white dinner plates, I just wanted a regular sized plate. These were just what I wanted. Very pleased with my purchase and the price.
on 3 June 2013
I searched on line for 9.5" diameter white plates. When I found these I was delighted but I did not realise that they would be so thick and heavy. I am very disappointed.
on 17 January 2014
Perfect for my needs, are slightly heavy but thats not a bad thing i guess.

i wanted smaller plates and there great

speedy delivery too
on 21 March 2015
Really very pleased with them. Slightly heavier than expected, but they are excellent plates. If you want bone china, these are not for you, but are a great everyday plate.
on 21 August 2013
I don't like ornate patterns distracting from the food,plus I don't want huge meals so these plates filled my brief perfectly!
on 14 March 2015
Good quality and good size to help reduce portion sizes for weight loss.
Rather heavy but should last for some time, after 6 months use, no scratching in enamel or signs of wear
on 22 July 2013
good value for the money, not at all expensive but have a quality look and feel to them. Have been using them for some time and they still look good.