5.0 out of 5 stars Solder
It was thinner than I expected but it's ideal for small component soldering. Being lead based it flows so much better than the lead free product. I would certainly recommend it.
Published on 20 Feb. 2012 by J. W. Visser

2.0 out of 5 stars Solder
Didn't flow onto 'component joins' at all. I was and am very disappointed. I am an Electrical Eng.... So I am fully aware of what good solder should do. You live and learn but I feel I've wasted my my cash.
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Bryan Fernandes

5.0 out of 5 stars Solder, 20 Feb. 2012
J. W. Visser (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solder with Cored Flux 100g 60/40 Tin Lead Resin 0.7mm (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solder, 16 May 2014
Mr. Graham Cummings (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Although I'm new to electronics (I developed an interest through Arduino) I'm impressed with this solder. I set my 60w soldering iron to 350degC, use a chisel tip and I've had absolutely no problems with this solder at all. I think you may encounter problems with it if you use a very thin soldering iron tip and if your soldering iron is not hot enough. Other than that though, it's worked perfectly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 2 Jan. 2012
I wanted some thin gauge lead based solder for my projects that involve strip-board and this was perfect.

Highly recommended if, like me, you hate the new lead-free based stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted - Perfect!, 2 July 2013
Was looking for some decent solder and this one worked a treat.
Good for some fine soldering of components. Flows well. Self fluxing is great.
Some slightly negative reviews had me worried but it is the best solder I have bought.
Only surprise was the size. Its quite a small roll but exactly as indicated at 100g.

Now to figure out why solder smoke always wafts in my direction...

5.0 out of 5 stars tin/lead resin cored solder, 22 Jan. 2014
this is quality solder, no problems in soldering anything, it flows well, better than most sold at DIY stores as they dont flow as readily as this product, will defnitely buy again..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat..., 2 Oct. 2013
Works well for light automotive repairs,neat and compact little roll of solder and good price.
Will order again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy soldering, 10 Jun. 2014
The product works well with my model building, I achieved good joints when using Brass and Steel sheet recommend product

5.0 out of 5 stars corede solder, 25 Sept. 2013
very good quality solder, itmis exactly what i wanted. it came at just the right time for a little job i am doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, yet dense and useful., 19 July 2015
Exactly what anyone who works with electronics needs: GOOD SOLDER. It sticks to your iron and components well due to the flux, and when it hardens, it gives of a nice shiny gleam. Don't be fooled by the small size when you get it, there's a LOT of solder on this reel, and it's incredibly dense. I still haven't even used a fifth of this yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars My impressions., 1 Feb. 2015
I've been very happy with this, It's Great solder for general use, though a little on the thick side for some of the finer pitch stuff but definitely some of the best solder I've used.
Also I'm just about to buy another reel, 1 reel has lasted me nearly 2 years so there's a fair amount on the reel.