Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on 2 September 2010
I am virtually always a size 6, very occasionally a smaller size, and so I ordered size 6 in these and they were much too small. They looked nice boots, but had to return them without wearing, obviously. However, the returns process was very easy and also free, so no grumbles.
on 6 March 2010
Having read the previous reviews, I was looking forward to receiving these boots. I wanted a lighter boot for walking in summer. However, after wearing them for a day around the house & about town, I developed a bruise on one ankle bone and a cut on the other. The base of the boot is comfortable & no problems with the heels, but the ankle padding has a ridge that rubs on your ankle bones as you walk, even with padded socks. As a result, you have to loosen the strapping a lot and then lose ankle support. I'm afraid these will be totally unsuitable for long walks.
on 3 December 2011
I bought these boots at a bargain price this summer whilst I looked for a new pair of leather boots. I first had a problem with the heel, but once worn in the boots were great: extremely comfortable and light on the feet. I loved them and wore them walking in Turkey, Wales and Wilts. Then autumn came and with it wet grass - the boots are only 5 months old and leaked the first time they got wet! I will keep them for dry conditions as they are lovely to walk in, but I don't understand how some people said they are waterproof, which they are definitely Hi-Tec Sports Women's Kruger Waterproof Hiking Bootnot. They must have applied an extra layer of proofing.