Style Name: Travel Food Warmer|Change

on 13 March 2015
I've no idea how else you get out and about with your baby without this beauty. We fill it with boiling water first thing in the morning and then it's hot enough to make bottles on the go until well after lunch time. We usually have a bottle of drinking water for me out with us so that's what we use to cool the bottle down with, or we ask at the cafe for them to fill it up for us. Having been out with my first daughter and had full on rows with obnoxious cafe staff members who refuse to give me a mug of hot water to warm my bottle up with due to health and safety (which on one occasion resulted in me heating up the bottle in my mug of coffee in front of them..... the rage was strong and my death stare steely) I don't have to worry about meeting them when I need to feed this baby. Plus it means I can just feed her sat on a park bench if I wish. This would be ace for night feeds too.... although I'd seriously suggest investing in a perfect prep machine because that is just sublime!
on 5 January 2015
This is ideal for family outings or shopping trips! Water stays boiling for hours and warms baby bottles up in minutes.
on 29 May 2011
Ordered this after 2 separate recommendations from friends. Really good flask, retains heat for well over 12 hours. Nice, wide separate vessel that screws onto the main flask making it compact for travel. Fits Doctor Brown bottles which are wide and tall. Really useful piece of kit for any parent needing to warm up bottles or feeds on the go or at home.
on 1 January 2015
These are great - I use mine at night mostly for night feeds.. A real handy useful item which keeps water warm through the night - well worth every penny!
on 29 June 2013
This was recommended to me by a friend who said its a must have product for any new mum (not me my daughter). She said it keeps the water heated for 6 hours and is a life saver when out and about when your little one demands a feed and you're miles away from facilities to warm a bottle or food through. Haven't used it yet a my grandchild is not due til August.
on 30 May 2014
Product is excellent I take it out everywhere we go! No fuss easy to use an holds heat for ages!
on 8 January 2014
This product is life saver when travelling with a baby or for night time feeds. I generally use it to heat formula bottles for my little one.
on 1 February 2010
I like this (even though I use Avent bottles), it is wider than the Fisher Price one, which I feel is better. I use it a lot when I am out and about, the only downside is that it will really only heat one bottle - the water seems to cool down once the flask is open and won't cope with heating a second bottle if you are out for a long time. All in all a good buy though.
VINE VOICEon 28 January 2015
Great for making feeds on the go, this is essential kit for the change bag when you're out and about with the little one.
on 19 June 2014
Excellent ! Recommended for when you need to heat a bottle when you are out & about. Although heavy to carry when full!