Style Name: Travel Food WarmerChange

on 28 April 2015
This is a brilliant product if you're on the go, my only gripe is that the plastic container isn't very hard wearing, it cracked when dropped once on ground outside so had to chuck it.
on 7 October 2014
This is handy if you are out on short trip to heat ready to feed milk. Not good on long trips as you have rely on boiling water to warm the ready milk and only last for about 2 feeds
on 3 March 2015
Definitely recommend brilliant anytime when your out or just at home. I have a baby with reflux so can take a while to feed her this help's keep it warm inbetween her being fussy
on 24 November 2014
Was a lot bigger than we expected, as a result of this we couldn't fit it in the change bag so was hoping to use it at home but never could find a use for it.
on 1 January 2015
These are great - I use mine at night mostly for night feeds.. A real handy useful item which keeps water warm through the night - well worth every penny!
on 13 January 2016
We used this for our girl when she was a baby. Its very good quality and keeps water hot for hours. We used ours to add hot water to the formula powder. But the manufacturer sells as a bottle reheater. We never liked mixing formula with water until our daughter was ready to have it. It worked a treat for night feeds. No going up and down to the kettle. Also a life saver when out and about. I bought it for my friend this time as she is due to have her baby soon. Brilliant product worth its weight in gold for mums of young babies.
on 4 September 2013
this is brilliant. the description says will only head for 4 hours but i have left hot water in this over night and it is still very hot the next day. fits in the changing bag well and is a good purchase especailly if you are out somewhere without a coffee shop or access to hot water to warm the bottle.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2010
I like this (even though I use Avent bottles), it is wider than the Fisher Price one, which I feel is better. I use it a lot when I am out and about, the only downside is that it will really only heat one bottle - the water seems to cool down once the flask is open and won't cope with heating a second bottle if you are out for a long time. All in all a good buy though.
22 comments39 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2012
Health and safety madness means most well know coffee shops warm your bottle behind the counter meaning you have to keep interupting the queue just to check its not too hot. most times they were so busy it just came back to me scolding! Since buying this I can feed my baby anywhere and get the bottle temp perfect. This has been one of my MUST HAVE baby products, I cant recommend enough. Plus with tommee Tippee bottles being one of the widest on the market it makes sense to buy this over any other like product.
on 24 June 2012
Have only used once or twice, but has been very useful for warming bottles when out and about. Basically just a thermos inside a plastic cup, but does the job. We use Avent bottles and they fit fine, I should think most bottles will as it's quite roomy. Water stays hot really well too, was like it had just come out of the kettle several hours later. Overall a great buy, saves asking for hot water everywhere you go. And I guess the hot water could also be used for making feeds up from scratch whilst out.