5.0 out of 5 stars useful for bottle feeding
this is brilliant. the description says will only head for 4 hours but i have left hot water in this over night and it is still very hot the next day. fits in the changing bag well and is a good purchase especailly if you are out somewhere without a coffee shop or access to hot water to warm the bottle.
Published 19 months ago by JoH87

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I like this (even though I use Avent bottles), it is wider than the Fisher Price one, which I feel is better. I use it a lot when I am out and about, the only downside is that it will really only heat one bottle - the water seems to cool down once the flask is open and won't cope with heating a second bottle if you are out for a long time. All in all a good buy though.
Published on 1 Feb. 2010 by Wellszy

5.0 out of 5 stars useful for bottle feeding, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jan. 2015
This is ideal for family outings or shopping trips! Water stays boiling for hours and warms baby bottles up in minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars essential bit of kit, 13 Mar. 2015
I've no idea how else you get out and about with your baby without this beauty. We fill it with boiling water first thing in the morning and then it's hot enough to make bottles on the go until well after lunch time. We usually have a bottle of drinking water for me out with us so that's what we use to cool the bottle down with, or we ask at the cafe for them to fill it up for us. Having been out with my first daughter and had full on rows with obnoxious cafe staff members who refuse to give me a mug of hot water to warm my bottle up with due to health and safety (which on one occasion resulted in me heating up the bottle in my mug of coffee in front of them..... the rage was strong and my death stare steely) I don't have to worry about meeting them when I need to feed this baby. Plus it means I can just feed her sat on a park bench if I wish. This would be ace for night feeds too.... although I'd seriously suggest investing in a perfect prep machine because that is just sublime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Mar. 2013
I always used a flask of hot water and a plastic container when heating expressed milk on the go with my first - effective but not very elegant. This is equally effective but much easier to pack!

The container is quite large but TT bottles are wide so it is no larger than the container I used previously. In fact, the fact that it is wide makes it very sturdy once filled, so I don't worry about knocking it over like I've sometimes done in the past. Some reviews mentioned the water not staying hot enough but I have not had this problem: even after using some water and pouring it back into the flask. It is just as good as any other vacuum flask - I forgot to empty it last week and the water was still hot 24hrs later.

I foresee using this while I am expressing and continuing to use it if I need to make up formula or heat pots of food once my baby is weaning, so well worth the money.

It doesn't have any special features, so if you just wanted to use an existing flask and plastic tub you could just do that, but if you want a more elegant solution I would definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 1 Dec. 2011
This product was chunkier than i expected and it will fit my Nuby bottles. It is a weighty product and looks good. I intend to use it mainly as a flask to keep the cooled boiled water at a decent temperature as opposed to warming bottles up. The only negative is that as a chunky product it'll take up a bit of room in the changing bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars very usefull, 23 May 2013
fab product at a excellent price, would definatly recommend this product. we also use this as a flask to make bottle during the night

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy product that I couldn't do without now!, 20 Mar. 2013
I found, when out and about with my first child most eating places were unwilling to provide me with hot water to heat his bottle and would only allow me to give them the bottle to warm. This was OK but not ideal, especially when it was busy and you had to try and get someones attention to get the bottle back!

This product is great. You fill it with boiling water before you go out then, when it is time to heat the bottle, you pour the hot water into the container that the flask goes into for carrying, place the bottle into the container then, when you have heated the bottle put the hot water back in the flask. The water stays hot for around 6 hours and we have managed to heat two bottles during the course of a day out with the same water.

For the price I am really pleased with the quality of the product and I would recommend to anyone who is bottle feeding their baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 5 May 2013
I got this as a new mother & didn't know how easy it is to get hot water in public these days due to how funny the laws are now, but with this product I've never ever had to worry! The water stays hot in there for so long we now keep it handy if my little one wakes up during the night & we even take this when we go round other peoples to save them boiling the kettle & to save her waiting. It takes on average about 2 mins for the bottle to heat up to a nice temp & that's even after the hot water has been in there for 5 hours! We also use the plastic top to heat her bottles up in general around the house so we don't have to keep washing up the measuring jug!
The only thing I would say though is LOOK ABOUT because I have found this item is cheaper in shops than on here, I've seen this in Asda & Wilkinson so far so do take the time to look about because you could save a few pounds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 4 Dec. 2012
Being a first time parent we've probably gone slightly overboard and bought many things that a second time parent would laugh at you for buying...this definitely isn't one of them :)

So in essence this is simply a flask with a large cup but as used for an on the go bottle warmer it's invaluable. Does what it says on the tin - keeps water warm for a decent period of time.

We were out with this for the first time this weekend - up and down Oxford street in the bitter cold, come feeding time some 4 hours after filling it the water was still HOT !

The screw off cup/lid will accommodate even the tallest of bottles which is a great feature.
Have now seen that M&S are also giving parents the use of these in their cafe's which gives me confidence that they're a quality product.

Good price on Amazon too - so a really an easy decision!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 4 Dec. 2014
THe bottle warmer keeps water hot for hours and is perfect for when on the go it's light and the safety cap makes it handy because you don't have to unscrew the lid apart from when you want to put the water back in. I would definitely recommend it to new parents and friends. It's amazing

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer