4.0 out of 5 stars Letter Links
Published on 25 Nov 2010 by Granny jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing a K
Lovely product but we have ended up with no letter K and 2 I's. Bright colours and fun textures, little one only just starting to explore them but hope they will become a favourite.
Published on 9 July 2012 by S

4.0 out of 5 stars Letter Links, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
These links are very colourful and have many textures. Most of the letters were instantly identifiable, with just maybe 3 that needed working out. The majority fit together easily and the rest will be ok for older or more experienced children to manage. My young Grandson enjoys playing with them in short sections, for the moment, not caring at all what letters he has. He's having great fun pulling the easier ones apart. I can see many uses for these in the future, picking out the different colours aswell as learning the letters. Also helping with co-ordination and fine motor skills. They come in a handy carry-bag, which make them easy to take with you when visiting friends and family, if not being used on the way. I wanted a pack with more links so found this suited me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Link Together, 30 April 2014
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
My daughter is too young to fully enjoy them, but she will happily hold the "O" and chew it :P
All the letters link together so words can be linked together as well as placed in order on a surface.

They come in a clear bag with blue rims. The bag is small, has a handle and just fits the letters, but in no particular order.

Great for getting kids to learn literacy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 10 Sep 2013
Henni (Guernsey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
great colours, textures and shapes. my 4month old seems to love them - easy for little hands to hold and good for chewing! imagine we will get lots of use later when she starts learning colours and letters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really A to Z, 30 April 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
I just received my links, quite disappointed as everything was going great until I realised I have 2 f's and no J I was going to write sassy a letter but realised they are in USA so it's pointless, don't get these links if you want to teach your child A to Z, the good points are they come in a lovely packet, bright, lovely textures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
I actually didn't purchased this item for the alphabet but to give my baby something to play with anywhere and everywhere. Whenever she cries I just have to give it her 2 or 3 of these that which i have dotted all around the house and it keeps her interested so as I say it does the job.

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing a K, 9 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of scope, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
Brilliant product for my 1 year old - lots of fun to chew, link, rattle, sort, and throw! And that's before we know what letters are...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy A - Z Letter Links (Baby Product)
Brilliant my son has downs syndrome and these are so easy and light to hold
Which helps with his physio great fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 May 2011
Great for my 4 month!
She hits, sucks, look, grib... them and you can start labeling the letters as she plays!
The textures and colors are very appropiate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sep 2014