Price:£4.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 May 2012
I bought these ready for a teething baby. I gave them to him at 3 months (no symptoms of teeth) and haven't been able to get them back off him. He's learnt to grip, pass them across to the other hand and pick up from his own steam (all great motor skills). I try and offer him more expensive toys but he's just not interested - We'd be lost without these. He'll even carry them to the changing table and hold on whilst feeding. The back and white ring fits onto activity gyms and car seats and they go in the microwaveable steriliser no problem. There are a mixture of textures to keep them entertained. He's now 5 months and still addicted to shaking these at everyone and sucking on them despite no sign of teeth yet. Would highly recommend!
on 21 April 2012
My Baby loves it!!!
We hang al lot of thins on it
and it hang in our buggy
to by it in England was much cheeper than to by it back home in Austria
on 12 August 2014
My son is 5 months and he enjoys playing with these teethers BUT his finger tips have got caught in the small gaps in between the rings a few times, causing them to bruise very badly. It's a good product when used in the mouth but not so safe if your baby wants to play with it (which s/he will)
on 20 September 2013
i bought this for my rabbit as a toy he loves to chew it and throw around. he as had it for a month or two now and its still going strong
on 22 April 2015
The quality of the product is good. My son is not too keen on using it as a hand held teething toy as the rings come off quote easy. I'm using it to hang off his jungle Jim and he pulls the rings off has a a little chew and throws then aside when he gets bored. It's been great for reaching and grabbing. Everything is going in his mouth at the moment. He is 5 months.
on 6 August 2012
i have a five month old daughter,who i suspect may be teething. she is forever putting her toys in her mouth.i saw these teething rings and thought they looked great,once i received them i showed my daughter and she loves them.a bargain price too.would highly recommend,great as a teether,and great for little hands to explore the different textures
on 9 February 2012
The price is great for what you get! This toy is fantastic to take out and about with you. We keep it in the changing bag. Our daughter was very fascinated from day one by the colours. It is very easy to crab for her. She is however starting to get bored of them, but she is 6 months old now and into more rewarding toys.
on 19 September 2014
Baby loves this but already some of the links have disappeared, never to be seen again. Probably not the best one to take out and about as they come off so easily. The baby loves chewing on them though which is good as she hasnt liked any other teethers I've bought in the past and I've bought a lot.
on 7 September 2012
This product is so simple but yet so fantastic! My 3 months old baby loves it, the rings are just the right size and weight to hold on to and chew on. Lovely colors and I like that the rings have different "patterns" on them. My baby even sleeps holding on to one of the rings! A great buy!
on 10 November 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she was 3 months. Now at 6 months this is still one of her favourite toys. She loves all of rings together and separately. It's light weight so can easily be transported in my handbag and keep her busy for a while. It's very reasonable and a must a have!