5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concert dvd.
Been a fan for many years. Unfortunately i didn't get chance to see them touring this year but my dvd arrived today. I've watched it 3 times so far, lol. I recommend this dvd if you are a fan. The Nolans give an excellent performance. Vocals are just great. I hope they tour again soon. 10/10.
Published on 10 Nov. 2009 by M. Wilkes

2.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Show.
I got this because it was the Nolan's and expected a top rate show. I was disappointed with the whole thing, I have played it once and now its at the bottom of the pile.
Published 11 months ago by DJ

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm in the Mood Again Tour [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
great dvd really good to watch and got great songs on there and if like the nolans than you will really like it

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in the mood - The Nolans Live, 2 Mar. 2010
L. Irons - See all my reviews
Cheesy, but I dare you not to tap your feet and belt out the classic party anthem at the top of your lungs!!! Despite the years, these ladies certainly know how to get you up singing and dancing. The dance moves are limited and a little wooden, but you cannot expect that much - Girls Aloud they ain't!! So come on and get your dancing shoes on and relive those party days.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLANTE, IMPECABLE!!!, 16 Oct. 2010
Realmente este DVD es oro en polvo, soy de Buenos Aires -Argentina, lo compre por curiosidad ya que conocia al grupo de años pasados, y me lleve la sorpresa que el show es INCREIBLE, BRILLANTE, mire por donde lo mire,sonido, imagen, todo absolutamente todo, realmente verdaderas DIVAS!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for a long time, 14 Aug. 2013
Mr. S. A. McGrath "steveorshaun" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Got it because they where filming the show when we went and yep we are in the audience, get seen quite a few times and brings back so many happy memories especially that Bernie has passed away RIP loved every minute of the show and its one to keep watching over and over

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concert and great dvd, 17 Jan. 2015
Great concert and great dvd , I'm so glad to have this dvd as we can see Bernie and be reminded how great she was , she is one of the greatest female vocalist ever to sing on this planet.
Eternal Love Bernie x

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 23 Aug. 2011
Terry Barker (Victoria, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This has areal feel good factor about it, even if you are a moderate fan you cannot fail but be impressed by the hard work and harmony these ladies exude. Worth every penny, more power to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have the memory of Berny RIP, 6 Aug. 2014
Wish had a DVD of this quality of the original line up and live shows, the Nolans version of Dancing In The Street Live was marvellous.
Good to have the memory of Berny RIP

2.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Show., 12 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star performance..., 21 Jun. 2013
Unfortunately not all the family were 'available' but given that it was unlikely to ever happen, then these sisters gave it a good go. Well worth the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NOLANS REUNION TOUR, 14 July 2013
FANTASTIC SHOW ALL FAVOURITE SONGS OF THE NOLANN SISTERS
DANCE ROUTINE, GORGEOUS SPANDEX, THEIR TRADE MARK
THEY ARE THE BEST GIRL BAND EVER.

The Nolans: Live - I'm in the Mood Again Tour [DVD] (2009)