5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concert dvd.
Been a fan for many years. Unfortunately i didn't get chance to see them touring this year but my dvd arrived today. I've watched it 3 times so far, lol. I recommend this dvd if you are a fan. The Nolans give an excellent performance. Vocals are just great. I hope they tour again soon. 10/10.
Published on 10 Nov 2009 by M. Wilkes

2.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Show.
I got this because it was the Nolan's and expected a top rate show. I was disappointed with the whole thing, I have played it once and now its at the bottom of the pile.
Published 1 month ago by DJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concert dvd., 10 Nov 2009
M. Wilkes (West Midlands, UK.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Ladies, 2 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
I saw them in Brighton on the 29th and have to agree with the other reviewers. If this is only half as good as the show that they put on that night then it will be money well spent. The show was great and I have high hopes that the DVD will be just as good. Four very talented ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 7 Nov 2009
Mrs. S. M. Graves (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
We saw them opening night in Nottingham....flipping brilliant! I am sure the DVD will be great. Just about to order it for my daughter who is totally desperate to get her hands on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Concert, 29 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
Saw them in Birmingham on October 28th and if the editing of the DVD is as good as the live concert then this will be well worth it. i was a fan of theirs as a young girl and it's great to see they are still as good as ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars is this the correct dvd for this years tour???, 14 Nov 2009
T. J. Goodwill "goody" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
i went to see the nolans on tour in doncaster this year! brilliant show! i am wanting the dvd of the live show for this years tour my advertising leaflet for the dvd shows the nolans in a different red dress and is called im in the mood AGAIN tour! could someone please let me know if this is the same dvd many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
great dvd really good to watch and got great songs on there and if like the nolans than you will really like it

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 22 Oct 2009
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
already ordered this dvd! so them in blackpool oct 20th 09!!!!!! hope this dvd is as good as wot i so live!!! they put on really good concert and had audience eatin out of the palm of their hands!!! they all had strong voices they know their craft!!! absolutley stunning! superb ! hope this isnt the last tour! would deff go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD of the best Nolans Tour Ever!, 12 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Nolans: Live - I'm In The Mood [DVD] (DVD)
I have seen the show 9 times on tour and this Dvd captures the spectacle that Universal have put together to showcase the fabulous Nolans.
Great sound and wonderful vocals from the 4 girls with excellent lighting, talented dancers and a first rate band - including on guitar 'Our Ray' - Coleen's fella!
Oh and with Bernie's hubby Steve starring on drums its a real family affair. The love on stage is matched by the audience's love for these amazing ladies and this warmth is captured on the live DVD.
If you are one of those who believe the old Nolans goody goody image and have never seen them live, now is your chance to see what you've been missing! - These girls give a masterclass to today's girl bands. Note perfect, energetic dance routines and several costume changes.
Great solo section and hits from the 80's together with cover versions of some great Diva anthems. Girls Alouds 'The Promise' gets the full Nolan treatment and 'The Voice Within' should be released as a single. Bernie's 'So What' is effortless and Coleen shows all those Loose Women fans that she's as good a singer as she is a TV presenter. Linda's version of Duffy's 'Mercy' and Maureen's cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Valerie' are winners too. The best girl band are back and how!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014