1.0 out of 5 stars Screen goes blank, 18 Jan 2010
S. Kelly (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweex MP451 Coral 4GB MP3 Player - Black (Electronics)
I bought this mp3 player hoping it would be adequate for occasional listening, I wasnt expecting much for this price but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. The player looked nice and the display was clear, it had a metalic silver back and was nice and light. I put a song on it to try it out and the sound quality was good, then things began to go wrong!. The buttons to navigate the menus were stiff and unresponsive, when trying to enter the settings menu nothing happened, and then the screen went blank just white and this happened several times. I had to turn it off and on again to get it to work, i am disapointed as it could have been better maybe I just got a bad one, but if you want a quality product then look elsewhere,im sending this one back in the morning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 6 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sweex MP451 Coral 4GB MP3 Player - Black (Electronics)
Having purchased this MP3 player as a gift because it looked small and simple to use, I found that after trying to switch it on
nothing happens but the screen just stays white. The quality of the MP3 player isnt up to much either. I know it's cheap
and didnt expect much from it but at least it should work. Trying to get it returned asap for a refund.
Stay away from this as it is very poor indeed.