• Djin

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2010
First studio album for almost 5 years - I'd almost given up hoping. All three previous albums are 5* - this is worth 10. It's absolutely wonderful. Just buy it.
on 28 January 2013
First Queenadreena album I'd checked out, and it is divine. Raw guitars, hectic vocals, and a grungy feel that is reminiscent of Acid Bath or Nirvana but all its own. Tracks like 'Killer (Tits)' and 'Ruby Throat' are big stomping rock pieces that show a good deal of messed up soul-funk, whilst other tracks like 'Pretty Fish' and 'Angels' keep a catchiness that is hard to turn away from. All the way through the album are gems of aural essence, and though I haven't fully experienced the other Queen Adreena albums (yet) this is still my favourite; enough that I've listened to it on repeat multiple times.

p.s. - a regular habit of mine, I purchased this album just for the cover, and am, oh, so glad I did.
on 2 May 2016
Cool Album and much appreciated but this pic they are using is not the limited edition green coloured cover.
on 14 September 2014