4.0 out of 5 stars Golden is the best way to describe this album.
This is an absolute classic.
The tone of this album is so warm.
I remember my mother received this as a gift in 1985. I was only 11 at the time, but recently,when we had a bit of a revival and played it again, we loved it! Now its out on cd! I'm so glad this wasnt buried and forgotten. Classic songs for lovers of all ages.
Just listen, for example to the...
Published on 14 April 2007 by M. J. Kennewell

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much Bass
My sister has a cassette of these tracks, we played some a few weeks ago and decided I would like a copy. However the sound quality on the cd was not to my liking. The voices were drowned by the bass music. I'm hard of hearing so the fault may lie there, but I was disappointed as some of the tracks brought back memories of people long gone.
Published on 18 Nov 2009 by J. Donkin

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden is the best way to describe this album., 14 April 2007
This review is from: Golden Days (Audio CD)
This is an absolute classic.
The tone of this album is so warm.
Just listen, for example to the chorus in 'Let me call you sweetheart' and tell me it isnt sublime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Golden Days (MP3 Download)
I have the original vinyl and its great to also have it on my ipod. So them in concert this week and they are better than ever

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much Bass, 18 Nov 2009
J. Donkin (north east england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golden Days (MP3 Download)

Golden Days