‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish memories that touch, exillerate and sadden your soul., 25 Jan. 2006
By A Customer
Absolutely excellent album, touching, sad, happy, misty - takes me back to a beautiful country, to a beautiful childhood, and to many memories - good and bad.
Truly an Album i will keep with me forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evergreens, 10 Sept. 2011
I have been a fan of the Fureys and Davey Arthur for many years and was pleased to see all my favourites in a 2 CD collection. I have put the CDs in my car and play them wherever I go, recalling so many fond memories, through their music. It creates a feeling of peace and wellbeing and it is the best therapy I know. You need to try it and you will see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely music, 27 Aug. 2012
Mrs. Ja Elliott "Jackie Elliott" (Corsham, Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I received my CD last week and the songs/music is just like I remember. I had a tape cassette of davey arthur and the fureys and I was always playing it my car, then I lost it. I wanted this particular album as there are a couple of songs that are memorable for me and I haven't stopped playing it since. I knew amazon would have it, so I am really pleased. Lovely singing and music its absolutley great.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD for hubby, 6 Jun. 2010
P. Hudson (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this CD for my husband as he has just been to see them live in concert and thought they were brill. He loved it and has it playing all the time. It is very good value for money and has all the popular songs that the band play in concert. Could recommend buying this if it is your kind of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars furies, 28 Dec. 2009
Mr. E. C. Herridge (Redcar England.) - See all my reviews
Brilliant double cd from a great Irish group,Full Of their best songs to relax to,or even ponder over.Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real celebration, 13 Mar. 2014
I had al of these wither on vinyl or on CD already but to have them in the one collection is lovely. I have much of Finbar's more recent output - but I've got to admit that he was better when he was with the rest of the boys. At the price there's no better anniversary collection on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing tapes, 4 Feb. 2013
I had this album on tape but decided to buy it on cd. Its a wonderful collection of songs. I particularly like When you were sweet sixteen and the

Green fields of France. Arrived very prompt (as usual) and was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 3 Jan. 2013
We bought this as a gift for a family member, and they love it! Said it's fantastic! Was really quick delivery and pakaged well but now with much wastful packaging so 5 stars all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 17 July 2013
David ODoherty (Ireland) - See all my reviews
It makes a great addition to my easy listening SD Card that I use while travelling. It's the only Fureys CD that I have but you don't need any more it's got the lot on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fureys CD, 22 July 2013
My brother passed away in March and he loved the Fureys. This collection reflects the lovely memory of I have of him and the precious time we spent together.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›