5.0 out of 5 stars Irish memories that touch, exillerate and sadden your soul., 25 Jan 2006
By A Customer
Absolutely excellent album, touching, sad, happy, misty - takes me back to a beautiful country, to a beautiful childhood, and to many memories - good and bad.
Truly an Album i will keep with me forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evergreens, 10 Sep 2011
I have been a fan of the Fureys and Davey Arthur for many years and was pleased to see all my favourites in a 2 CD collection. I have put the CDs in my car and play them wherever I go, recalling so many fond memories, through their music. It creates a feeling of peace and wellbeing and it is the best therapy I know. You need to try it and you will see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely music, 27 Aug 2012
Mrs. Ja Elliott "Jackie Elliott" (Corsham, Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I received my CD last week and the songs/music is just like I remember. I had a tape cassette of davey arthur and the fureys and I was always playing it my car, then I lost it. I wanted this particular album as there are a couple of songs that are memorable for me and I haven't stopped playing it since. I knew amazon would have it, so I am really pleased. Lovely singing and music its absolutley great.

5.0 out of 5 stars furies, 28 Dec 2009
Mr. E. C. Herridge (Redcar England.) - See all my reviews
Brilliant double cd from a great Irish group,Full Of their best songs to relax to,or even ponder over.Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD for hubby, 6 Jun 2010
P. Hudson (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this CD for my husband as he has just been to see them live in concert and thought they were brill. He loved it and has it playing all the time. It is very good value for money and has all the popular songs that the band play in concert. Could recommend buying this if it is your kind of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars great irish entertainers at their best, 12 Jun 2014
anyone who loves the sounds of finbar and the boys will love this,just join inthe songs and the laghter lissten , your their with them

5.0 out of 5 stars A real celebration, 13 Mar 2014
I had al of these wither on vinyl or on CD already but to have them in the one collection is lovely. I have much of Finbar's more recent output - but I've got to admit that he was better when he was with the rest of the boys. At the price there's no better anniversary collection on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars IRISH LEGENDS, 20 Feb 2014
THE VERY BEST OF THE FURIES AND ARTHUR,WHOSE VOICE IS SO DEEP AND IRISH .GOT FOR ME MA AS HER MA WAS IRISH AND SANG ALL THE SONGS

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 30 Sep 2013
it brought me back to many good memories, haunting sounds and lyrics with very skilled instrumental performances a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fureys CD, 22 July 2013
My brother passed away in March and he loved the Fureys. This collection reflects the lovely memory of I have of him and the precious time we spent together.

Twenty Fifth Anniversary Collection