5.0 out of 5 stars A must have cd
The Fureys are the best band I have heard for a long time.It is Irish music at its best and has a feelgood factor throughout.I would reccomend them to everyone.I will certainly buy more of the Fureys music.
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Kenneth J. Hewett

1.0 out of 5 stars Fureys Finest CD
I am not very happy with this purchase. I played this disc through my TV and the sound quality is not great. Also there is a problem with it jumping through one on the tracks
Published 2 months ago by Patrick Morrissey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have cd, 15 Jan 2010
Kenneth J. Hewett "music lover" (Torquay Devon) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings Tears To My Eyes Every Time I Listen, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
Terry Wogan on Radio 2 recommended this album. It is totally mind-blowingly beautiful. Each track is a joy to listen to. Raspingly, magical Irish traveller voices with beautiful lyrics - just makes me want to weep with joy whenever I listen to it. I fell victim to being in a snow-induced gridlock traffic jam for 4 hours recently and put it on to relieve the stress - it worked !! I just love it and would recommend it to anyone. 'Steal Away' is my all-time favourite and I challenge any listener not to cry from the pit of the stomach.

5.0 out of 5 stars fureys, 6 Sep 2011
Mr. J. W. Oneill "jo 1" (aberlemno scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
had this on tape years agobyut lost it somewhere. this cd is better sound quality and well worth searching net for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
I love this CD and play it lots. They are a great band and deliver well. However I find that I bought this CD under the title-The Fureys & Davy Arthur Gallipoli. It is not always possible to view the song list prior to purchasing and I thought that I was buying a different CD to the one I have. Unfortunately I now have 2 CD the same and this has happened to me before when I purchased a Corrie CD. For this reason unless the song list is viewable prior to purchase I will not buy another CD from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars good cd, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
I like nearly all the songs on this cd , a few political but you always get that

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cracking Album, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
This has got to be one of my best purchases yet I love it!. It is a very touching album but a must have in my honest opinion. The album came on the day stated great service again from Amazon and the seller. Thank you to you both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had it on vinyl and cassette.........., 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
.........and loved it! This album has been a favourite for years for listening to on our holiday car trips, we missed it so much now we only have CD playing facilities that I searched it out on CD, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB- U- LOUS!!, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
Whether or not you are a Fureys fan as I am, if you like folk music you will LOVE this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fureys forever., 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
I bought the Fureys LP years ago and now don't use it because of course we have moved on to CDs and other. Well after hearing another song of theirs on the radio, I couldn't bear it any longer and bought this. Aaahhh lovely! Good value. They seem hard to get hold of on CD and expensive. I have given 4 stars because I found another cd elsewhere with just a couple of extra songs on and they are lovely too. This one would get the 5 star. Beyond compare if you like this stuff of dreams and imagination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection of their stuff, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Fureys Finest (Audio CD)
I'd always like The Fureys, ever since the days of 'Sweet Sixteen', but never thought until recently to buy one of their albums. Glad I did, as this is nostalgic listening at its best.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›