5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal case
Extremely pleased with this case for our Lumix TZ7 but find it too tight to carry spare battery as well.Put the camera in the right way (non lens further in opposite battery and all is ok and case brilliant. Sorry should have updated sooner as really is fab as case. updated 18/12/2011
Published on 18 Feb 2010 by David S London

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but ...
Published on 27 Jan 2010 by Dorothy Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but ..., 27 Jan 2010
Dorothy Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti-Shock Water Resistant Double Protection Tough Hard Case with Extra Space for Memory Card Perfect fit Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40 TZ30 TZ25 TZ20,FS45 FS40 FS35,SZ1,Sony HX20 & other Slim Digital Cameras(Black) (Electronics)
My TZ7 fits perfectly on its own in the centre pocket but as a previous reviewer states it will not take a spare battery. I tried but didn't force it closed for fear of the battery pressing too much against the lcd screen. It's a strong case though and offers good protection. It would not be totally waterproof because of the zip fastening but it still fits in a jacket pocket quite easily so that is ok for me. I'm pleased with it except for the problem with it not being able to take a spare battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal case, 18 Feb 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled!, 10 Nov 2009
I bought this particular case instead of a similar cheaper one because it claimed to have extra space for a spare battery for the TZ7.
Although the case is well made and is a good fit for the camera, it is difficult to find space to slot in the spares.
There are 3 pockets. The camera slots nicely into the centre pocket where it benefits from the extra padding. In theory, the other two pockets are for the spare battery and spare SD cards. If you have a very slim SD card case it will fit. However with a battery in one of the pockets, it is impossible to zip up the case unless you position the battery above the pocket (where it is in danger of falling out when you open the case, and/or scratching the camera). I have tried packing everything in the case in various ways but this is the only possible way I have found so far without pressing the battery against the camera screen.
The case is also described as waterproof but I would say it was showerproof only as water can enter through the zip.
On the plus side, the camera is well protected by this case. I dropped it on the floor once and the camera survived unharmed. I also like the karabiner clip attachment. It is very secure.
Sadly, not the best option in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars TZ7 case, 19 Jun 2010
S. Spurrier - See all my reviews
I bought this case for my new DMC-TZ7 camera and it fitted the camera, spare memory card AND spare battery absolutely perfectly. It did not stretch the case or damage my camera so I'm not sure what everyone else with a TZ7 camera is on about. This case is great value for money and you can clip it onto your trousers for ease if you need to keep getting the camera out to take pictures. Overall I am thoroughly pleased I bought this case and will continue to use it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great (not so) little camera case, 22 Oct 2010
Bought this to go with my new Panasonic Lumix TZ10. Great case, hard so offers great protection. A bit bulky and will NOT fit in pocket, but thats okay as protecting the camera's wot I bought it for. Much easier to give to the missus to put in her handbag. :-)

I gues it can also store a spare battery - which I havent got as the camera got really good battery life even with the GPS on all the time. Other 'pocket' for a spare memory card - which its tiny anyway. All round a super little item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for the TZ10, 8 Jun 2011
Andrew (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
After reading some other reviews I nearly didn't buy this case. However, I am very happy that I did.

The case is well made and does feel durable and tough as described. Sure, the additional clip that comes with it doesnt feel anywhere near as sturdy as most others I own, but it will be sturdy enough for most people and the case is worth [] without it. It's advertised as waterproof and it would definately survive the odd light shower or being dropped in a small puddle for a second or two. Clearly, all zips leak water eventually, but this is going to be case for most other cases as well. I own a Lowe Pro case, for example, with a removeable waterproof cover, but even this wouldn't survive being submerged in water as it doesnt seal it all the way around. This case will fit inside a decent size pocket and I can't ever imagine being caught up in a torrential downpour with this camera and no waterproof coat or rucksack to place it in.

With regards to size, it fit the TZ10 perfectly (snug and not rattling around, but definately not too tight). I have tried to put a spare battery in and can confirm that it does just about fit if you put the lens at the top. However, this offers less cushioning to the lens and, as the battery isnt even secured, I wouldnt recommend it as a permanent solution. I have looked at other cases with better storage for the spare battery but they were all too big to put in a pocket. To me, this completely defeats the point of the TZ10 - a pocket size camera. If I wanted to carry a camera about, I'd take my DSLR!

So is this case right for you? Basicaly, it comes down to this: do you want a case that will fit in your pocket but doesnt offer storage for a spare battery, or do you want a larger case that probably wont fit in your pocket but will store the battery. The choice is yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough little cookie, 29 Dec 2009
My Panasonic TZ7 fits inside nice and snug,with room for a spare battery and card.

Its quite strong and will protect your camera from a fall. Not to big either,with a good strong belt clip that can be removed.

Im really pleased with this product and would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars camera case for panasonic tz10, 5 Oct 2010
there is nothing fundamentaly wrong with this case.but i would suggest that it is not recomended with the Panasonic TZ10.
the reason i say this is because there is no room for storage of any memory cards or extra batterys once the camera is in its case.
it has just enough for the camera alone and that is a tight squeeze!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for a camera, 19 Mar 2011
This is an inexpensive product which gives the camera excellent protection from dirt and shock or even a certain amount of crushing.
I have not tested its waterproof qualities but I'm sure it will keep the rain off for a good while, and that's what I wanted.
It fits in the pocket of a coat but of course, it's more bulky than the camera itself.
Best of all, it can be opened really quickly, allowing you to grab those shots that could otherwise be lost.
Really good value in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 6 Dec 2011
Dr. K. G. Lowry (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
First time I used this the attached loop parted company with the case and I almost lost my camera down a mountain. Not worth the money, not well made. Do not buy.