4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Running and Cheap Case fan
Published on 5 Dec. 2012 by pgs22268

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fan, Amazon's description is wrong
The fan itself its great, silent and pushes plenty of air.

The only way it was let down is with Amazon's description.
The description says "4 pin Molex connector", What lead me to believe its a molex connection.

This fan does not include a molex connection, only the 3pin and 4pin PWM connection.
Published on 21 Nov. 2011 by Daniel Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Running and Cheap Case fan, 5 Dec. 2012
So long as you use PWM control you should find this fan to be quiet running. I have one set up as a rear in both my main and backup desktop PC's. Two cons however the fan cables are unsleeved which I suppose is to be expected given the price but more importantly are quite short so if you buy more than one with the intention of daisy chaining them together you might find this to be difficult to achieve in practice.

Finally in my experience if you run the fan from your PC's CPU PWM header you will probably find it spins 150-200 rpn faster than if run off a dedicated PWM header of its own (I have 2 pwm fan headers on my main PC but just one of my older backup PC). Good service by seller who delivered in under 48 hrs and a nice price too, will certainly use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan..tastic, 22 Nov. 2011
Andrew (Wilts, England) - See all my reviews
This fan fits very well within my PC case, it is very quiet and cannot be heard over the other fans in there. Every now and again I get a waft of hot air as the fan increases speed and cools the system case down, however the rise in noise is indiscernible. The speed control of the fan depends on whether your motherboard supports this and you have the correct plug available. The fan still works admirably even without this feature.

The power connector is taken from the CPU fan plug, which can piggy back several more fans of this type (PWM). This not only reduces noise but also power consumption, deliverying both, when the system is being used to a high degree.

For the cost, it represents excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price!, 29 April 2014
I bought one of these for the 120mm slot on my microATX case and it sits facing my Asus GTX 770 to keep it cool when gaming.

My initial thought was it was a lot louder than I had expected but this was forgiven when I ran BF4 on Ultra settings and adding this fan made a 20 degree (Celsius) difference when the graphics card was at a high load. It is worth mentioning I added another 92mm fan at the back to extract air from the case but this fan really has made a big impact when gaming.

Would highly recommend this fan if you can get past the fact it makes a bit of noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality for price, 15 May 2013
I was hesitant for the price as to how quiet they'll be but I'm glad I ordered them. Very, very quiet.

If you can run them all from the motherboard CPU fan so they'll speed up when the CPU does - means much more efficient cooling. You'll need a fan splitter to do this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001J2YRUC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3

These shift a lot of air and I wouldn't think twice about buying more, and probably will!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 24 Jun. 2012
I was amazed at this fan, keep in mind I'm used to 120mm fans, it moves a ton of air, it's stylish, and dam near silent, remember to run it off the motherboard or 5v or 7v off power supply, motor is small and quiet, this makes the fan blades bigger thus move more air. Fan comes with screws to install, no rubber mounts included.

If your looking for a good cheap solution to low air flow and noise, in your case, than this is the fan for you

5.0 out of 5 stars AC F9 PWM Case Fan, 18 April 2012
Bought two of these fans from a Marketplace seller and description was spot on. Fan came in a neat little cardboard box and included four case screws. As expected the fan is well made and has directional arrows to show the airflow on the shroud, useful for those not in the know.

The fan comes with a clever connection that allows you to daisy-chain multiple PWM fans to a single mobo fan header in case you are short on connections but don't want to compromise on noise. I didn't test the fan at 100% so can't really comment too much on noise at full load but using PWM and normal operating conditions the noise from these fans was not audible over the stock second generation Intel core i3 processor I was using.

It could potentially shift more air than it does but for the price (currently around £7) you can't go wrong for a PWM fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Oct. 2010
Good Fan just as described. Easy to fit and despatched by return. Has clear instructions for plugging into motherbord with adapter to power an existing or additional fan from same outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan, highly recommended., 4 Aug. 2013
These fans are brilliant. My case (NXZT Phantom 410) came with two 120mm Nzxt fans and my H100 has two Corsair 120mm fans and let me tell you, this budget Arctic F12 is the quietest and has the highest airflow. I'm so impressed with them that I will replace all fans with these great fans. Highly recommenced!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class fans!, 12 April 2013
I bought 6 of these fans from Wiziwoo Limited which were delivered very promptly at a great price.

Coming to the fans, these are absolutely top quality. I did a lot of research before buying and these fans had the best CFM and noise parameters.

And at £4.33, these are an absolute steal. I would never buy any non Arctic fans again.
You can also daisy chain these fans together so that the share the PWM signal (I also recommend using Akasa smart PWM splitter cable so that there is not much stress on a single motherboard fan header)

I have 5 of these in my case and 1 on the CPU (using Akasa 80 to 120mm fan adaptor) and am controlling them using SpeedFan.
My PC is dead silent as I am typing this (I can only hear a very faint noise of the bottom mounted Corsair PSU's fan. CPU fan is at 995 RPM and case fans are at 685 RPM).

Remember to connect the 3 pin (yellow) cable to the extension connector and if daisy chaining, connect the 3 pin connector of the last fan to its extension connector. This enables RPM feedback to the motherboard, which can then control the speeds.

If you are after a PWM fan, look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Fan, 20 Feb. 2014
C. Horswill - See all my reviews
This review is from: ARCTIC F8 PWM PST - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Feature (Accessory)
This is a decent quality fan. I chose this for its PWM function. Going through my quiet PC building stage I wanted to be able to slow the speed on a load of fans at the same time.

With this model you can daisy chain them together to the main CPU fan. This allow the whole system to either slow down if cool, or ramp up the speed if the temperatures rise.

And, it does exactly this. I had this one plus a smaller unit of the same brand all linked up. They are pretty silent on low and move decent amounts of air when on tap. They look good and you can tell they are designed well with decent quality parts.

The price is also a winner. No complaints here!