on 3 October 2012
This watch is a very close copy of a Rolex and looks very good. Obviously at only £100 there has been some compromise on quality, in particular the braclet closing system is poor and nowhere near the quality of my slightly more expensive CITIZEN watch. The life time warranty is subject to the watch being returned to the manufactures for a chargeable service, so for me personally I would probably purchase a new watch after the initial three year period should a repair be neccessary. At this point I have no regrets in purchasing this watch as I was fortunate to catch a deal on AMAZON at under £100. One other point is the blue colour is much darker than the picture.
on 1 June 2010
For all intents and purposes, this watch is a good looking sports watch - the design comes from a Rolex Submariner 16613, and gold and this particular shade of blue always goes well together. You get the usual high level of quality from Rotary - a solid feeling bracelet, and a reliable Swiss quartz movement. There are, however, a couple of niggles for me - firstly, the rotating bezel. I find this particularly stiff, and not the easiest to adjust whilst on the wrist: not great when it's arguably the watch's most important feature. Secondly, the clasp is a butterfly-style affair which, whilst functional, is not what I expect from a bona fide sports watch - a foldover clasp with a lock would be more appropriate.

If you want a good value watch, but aren't that fussed about the practical aspects, then this could well be the watch for you
on 26 April 2013
Very pleased with this product. Chunky and quite heavy and has some stylish features. Particularly chosen for the clear layout of the face so that it is very easy to read the time. The blue face is particularly attractive. Bought as a birthday present and was well received. Excellent seller, product arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.
on 7 August 2012
I got this watch as a gift. The watch has a lot of wow factor about it. It is big watch which suits me fine as I am not exactly a small guy. However, I do take issue with the material used to build it. Especially the strap which seems to scuff and scratch quite easily with my relatively safe desk job....rather disappointed with that as it points to poor quality as the watch scores big on presentation!!!!
on 16 July 2014
Looks pretty but not a particularly good watch, mine has been back twice to be repaired, also the gold plating wears very fast. What I will say is Rotary's repair and warranty policy is first class. If you just want to wear it now and again as I have said very pretty.
on 22 March 2012
OF ALL MY WATCH PURCHASES ON THE NET,THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST SATISFYING !( ROTARY MENS ACQUASPEED AGB00027/W/05)
THIS WATCH IS MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE WHEN SEEN "LIVE" RATHER THAN IN A PICTURE.THE COLOUR BLUE IS VERY RICH AND THE PATTERN ON THE DIAL MAKES ITS APPEARANCE DISTINCTIVE.
THE SIZE IS JUST PERFECT FOR MY WRIST(42 MM) AS i FIND MY ROLEX AND THE iNVICTA DIVER A BIT SMALL AT 40 MMS.
THE TIME- KEEPING IS VERY ACCURATE.MANY COLLEAGUE HAVE COMPLIMENTED ON THE APPEARANCE,SOLIDITY AND EXPENSIVE LOOK OF THIS WATCH.
I WISH THIS COULD BE MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE OPTION OF AN ETA 2824/2896 MOVEMENT,(OFCOURSE AT AN ENHANCED PRICE) BUT THAT WILL MAKE THIS PURCHASE PERFECT FOR ME !

I CONGRATULATE ROTARY AND AMAZON ON MAKING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL REFINED WATCH AVAILABLE FOR SUCH REASONABLE MONEY.
on 14 January 2015
very nice watch, quite chunky and a very strange clasp/locking mechanism that is really difficult to undo. The watch I feel though is of a high enough standard to warrant the price tag, and as Rolex say, its the only divers watch you can wear with a tuxedo, whoops sorry, that was meant to read Rotary - for a bit of fun, try spotting the difference: Rolex Submariner 16613'

Since having this watch for a few months I can only say that I offer it a triple five star raiting, it keeps great time, iscomfortable and standsout -even beyound theRolexx -keep up the good work, it's great

or link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-Submariner-116613LB/dp/B004OMIJ0I/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=watch&ie=UTF8&qid=1421245236&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywords=Rolex+Submariner+16613
on 6 April 2011
This is a very nice watch. very accurate and easy to read. The clasp as mentioned was slightly loose until the strap was correctly extended then it was fine. Solid and covered by Rotary lifetime guarantee as long as you let Rotary replace the battery. No complaints at all.
on 19 June 2013
It looks superb, feels good on the wrist and I do not have to worry about getting it wet. only minor faults The bezel easily is caught and turns. The clasp is unusual and there were no instructions on how to open but it has not been a problem on the wrist and it is almost invisible. I am delighted with my purchase.
on 30 October 2014
Many compliments looks similar to the Rolex submariner so a real eye catcher! Make sure you read the instructions that comes with IT there's useful info!

See one answered question